It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 9:26 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

New Broken Tomtom

I just bought a Tomtom 350 cheap with the understanding that it was not working properly. I was able to connect and load new maps and update it . It is a 350 with 2gb and tts. When I disconnect it from the computer and press the "on" button , nothing happens. When I hold it down I get the image that I have attached.

Obviously I am over my head and found this site. ...
Read more : New Broken Tomtom | Views : 2355 | Replies : 10

Latest truck navcore for 730

Could someone point me to the latest truck navcore that I could run on a 730 with 900 map please.
Read more : Latest truck navcore for 730 | Views : 2154 | Replies : 1

tomtom updates on linux

has any one managed to update it on a linux system
yes or no
if yes where from
if no i will just go have a beer
Read more : tomtom updates on linux | Views : 1847 | Replies : 1

Best Navcore for Tom Tom Xl 30

Hi

I have an old Tomtom XL 30 with 1 G memory (no card slot).

Currently it has 9.205 navcore and seems to run fine
Should I be moving up to 9.4 or higher or just stick with 9.205

Ta
Read more : Best Navcore for Tom Tom Xl 30 | Views : 1515 | Replies : 1

Fastactivate ?

Hi - Is there an issue with downloading Fastactivate ? All I can get is the following message...

"Lieber Kunde,

wir führen kurze Wartungsarbeiten durch.

Wir sind gleich wieder für Sie da. "

and as I don't read/speak (presumably) German ... It doesn't mean much to me. I've tried 3 browsers - same result with all.

It occurs to me tho' ... the maps are stored on FF ... if FF is good enough for ...
Read more : Fastactivate ? | Views : 3190 | Replies : 10

Not receiving subscribed-to updates

Since the last Microsoft Windows update release I have not received any posts from the Maps (900) and Navcore 9 forums. My subscriptions are set to "Instant notification by eMail).
I think the Windows update is just coincedence, so what could it be?
Read more : Not receiving subscribed-to updates | Views : 1540 | Replies : 8

TT one 3rd edition

Ok, I have this dinosaur that I’m trying to update. It does everything I need it to do so I really don’t want to replace it (I’m cheap). Here’s the problem. It has the latest “official” navcore 8.016. The current map the is installed is USA_CANADA 885.4094. When I use the TT Home software is says that 900.4608 is available for my unit. When I DL install and activate it I get the red screen ...
Read more : TT one 3rd edition | Views : 2145 | Replies : 3

tomtom xl does not format the modeling

slm xl friends re-connect it to the PC while it is connected interrupted connection cable problem made ​​its requested windovs 7 am using the modeling program I've tried have not had a lot of finish does my handwriting hp runs the device was new tol'll do it how I tried to say it's protected you in advance for your help
Read more : tomtom xl does not format the modeling | Views : 1653 | Replies : 4

TomTom Map for Middle East

Hi all,

i'm looking for a working map for my TomTom One for the middle east. I have read for hours and tried a lot of the helpful informations on this site unfortunately nothing is working... so i need some help:pray:

If i got everything right the newest map with an working meta is the Middle_East 880_3823 but all links (even on google) i found aren't working anymore.

Can someone please give some advice where ...
Read more : TomTom Map for Middle East | Views : 2525 | Replies : 5

Personal settings

Is there a file that contains all my personal settings that I can transfer over to my new map, so as I don't have to set it all up again?
Read more : Personal settings | Views : 1463 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162586 • Total topics 17240 • Total members 662003