It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:38 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Am I being daft?

I am running a tomtom one v3 9.4 no problem with 1005 maps, if I try to use a 1065 map, just get a dct error, tried for days various thing and no luck, any ideas? even tried running on pc, same result.
I just paste the 1065 map file and manually edit the meta txt file to add:

41 7A CF B0 98 87 55 90 84 2B A9 88 DE 1A 63 E5 ...
Read more : Am I being daft? | Views : 897 | Replies : 2

park4night files [.bmp and .ov2] for TomTom

Hello,
I am looking for updated POI .ov2 files to download please.
park4night POI GPS - TOMTOM - CAMPING CAR
www.park4night.com/shop/poi-tomtom-camp ... rance.html
or
www.park4night.com/shop/poi-tomtom-camp ... monde.html

I found that:
www.campercontact.com/fr/content/downloads
but there are two problems:
1) .bmp files are missing
2) I think the .ov2 file is an old version

Somebody ...
Read more : park4night files [.bmp and .ov2] for TomTom | Views : 1354 | Replies : 0

TomTom 940 LIVE - Bootloop at Legal Agreement

Good morning,

I recently came into possession of a TomTom 940 LIVE and I am having an issue with being unable to get past the "I agree" legal agreement screen. When I press "I agree", the device freezes and reboots.

NC 9.541 has been updated through TomTom HOME and the maps are installed on a 32GB SDHC card. Bootloader is 5.5242

I have tried:
1. A full soft reset, going through the BIOS screen, and ...
Read more : TomTom 940 LIVE - Bootloop at Legal Agreement | Views : 986 | Replies : 8

Hardware components' list for last TomTom devices

Hi team!

Can you please help me to find the hardware parts list used in the last TomTom products?
I need it to compare and understand the real hardware differencies between different models.

Thank you so much
Bye
Read more : Hardware components' list for last TomTom devices | Views : 947 | Replies : 0

TomTom Rider2 System Problem

Hi!
I have a Tomtom 2 (32Mb) device, but unfortunately I can't get it to life properly.
What is the last working system that can be installed on it? Navcore, Map version, etc.
Thx!
Read more : TomTom Rider2 System Problem | Views : 1110 | Replies : 4

Truck Navcore for GO940 Live

Hi

I have a 750 and 940 with on both navcore 9.702 but sometimes the 940 went in a loop and won´t start up.
It just happen again and I took out the sd card, start it up again and then it start up with navcore 9.5xx without any problem
Then I switch off the 940 and push in the sd card again and then it start up without any problem.
Does anyone know what ...
Read more : Truck Navcore for GO940 Live | Views : 1314 | Replies : 9

TomTom Home disable Auto Update ?

Anyone know of how to stop TT Home from updating to latest version.

I have TT Home 2.9 from 2014 and this will update my device.

But TT Home like it or not will try to update to its latest version of the day.

Can this auto updating be disabled in the Registry etc. leaving my version as 2.9
Read more : TomTom Home disable Auto Update ? | Views : 966 | Replies : 3

Tomtom trucker 620 maps question

hi.i have pruchased a trucker 620 from ebay and it just has usa maps.i tought that is the same device as the professional 620.why cant i add eu maps to it?
what am i missing?
thanks
Read more : Tomtom trucker 620 maps question | Views : 1026 | Replies : 3

TomTom Go 930 - best navcore?!

Hi There

I have a tomtom go 930.

Already have changed the battery, put a sd card, and everything is running fine.

The problem is when I want to fully use the truck map. So for this, I have used many truck navcores (from this forum included), but the problem is that, the sound stops working about 1 minute after turning the device (so a problem with the navcore..), and the jukebox to listen music ...
Read more : TomTom Go 930 - best navcore?! | Views : 1452 | Replies : 5

Remove the limit of the favorite file!

Hi there

I have searched many sites and many forums but I never found anything related to remove the limit of how many favorites I can add to a map, or by changing the mapsetting file to add more or with a modified navcore.

Anyone have managed to circumvent this problem?
Read more : Remove the limit of the favorite file! | Views : 940 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162627 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662356