It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:25 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Tomtom one v2

Hi, whats the latest navcore and uk map for the tomtom one v2?

Thanks
Read more : Tomtom one v2 | Views : 1142 | Replies : 1

Voice command for addresses and cities no longer functions

Hi
My TomTom 920 has stopped to work with voice command for addresses etc buttons are greyed out.
Map Scandinavia v895.4438
navcore 9.485
boot 5.5242

All is patched with fastactivate, ASR is newly copied from a working backup. Thankful for any more ideas that will help.

TomTom 920:(:(:(
Read more : Voice command for addresses and cities no longer functions | Views : 1983 | Replies : 5

Having difficulty with TomTom 1 XL updating Map

I have been trying to update a TomTom 1 XL with the Map - Europe West 1gb. 895.4444 But using Fast Activate I do not get a DCT file in the map folder. The previous Map was Europe West 875.3675. This has been removed!
I have searched the Forum but cannot find why this happens. Obviously I have done something wrong!!
Yes the 1 XL has a card slot but I did not use it. ...
Read more : Having difficulty with TomTom 1 XL updating Map | Views : 1175 | Replies : 3

fast activated doesn´t work

hi.
i have version 1.8.8.5, but the 895.xxxx maps didn´t patched.
after update meta.txt only 885.xxx maps included.

why?
Read more : fast activated doesn´t work | Views : 1491 | Replies : 1

TomTom One Xl - W Europe Maps

Hi

I am a bit of a newbiw when it comes to SatNav updating.

I will soon be nipping to Germany for a day and would like to use my TomTom One XL to get me there and back :-)

My OneXL has UK and Ireland maps pre-installed but no Europe. I am Guessing that all I need is Western Europe.

I have downloaded a a W Europe Map from a torrent site and having ...
Read more : TomTom One Xl - W Europe Maps | Views : 6341 | Replies : 11

Lost ASR on 730 Go

Hi,

I recently upgraded to latest 9.465 navcore via Home and lost my ASR. There used to be a microphone on my the main screen but it is gone! I do have navigate to spoken address (dialog), but again I lost my voice commands. Can someone please help?

TomTom Go 730
App 9.465.1074274.1
OS 842337
GPS v1.20
Boot 5.5120
Map United_States_2GB_890_4222 v890.4222
Read more : Lost ASR on 730 Go | Views : 1851 | Replies : 3

cant activate Brazil 895 4438

Shouldn't the Brazil 4438 be activated automatically? What should I do with this meta code? I can't make it work in here.
Read more : cant activate Brazil 895 4438 | Views : 1871 | Replies : 9

Tom Tom General advice before purchase

Hi everyone at NAVI i am going to be purchasing a tom tom in the next few days my question is probably a silly one but ill try do all tom toms have the option of showing what the speed limit is for the road your on or area you are in.

I am looking at the start 20 or start 25.

Sorry for bad punctuation.
Read more : Tom Tom General advice before purchase | Views : 1635 | Replies : 1

TomTom XL+mobile cameras not showing

Hi,
I've recently purchased a TomTom Xl (serial number starts GL), downloaded the latest Safety Cam UK Premium files from this site to the map folder, patched the navcore, Map, safety cams & Home. My problem is that mobile cameras are not showing - all other fixed ones are. The only option in XL is to enable or disable safety alerts and I've tried toggling them then rebooting with no joy. I've trawled the internet ...
Read more : TomTom XL+mobile cameras not showing | Views : 2019 | Replies : 8

now and again I get the start up loop on my tomtom go 720 tr

I am using tomtom go 720 with 895_4448 bootloader 5.5120 and truck navcore 8.398 the latest one and all works fine but now and again it does the loop where it wont start, so I go into the root on the sd card and delete the file currentmap.dat is there anything I can do to prevent this, or is there something I have not done and that is why it happens?
Read more : now and again I get the start up loop on my tomtom go 720 tr | Views : 3797 | Replies : 25

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162587 • Total topics 17240 • Total members 661997