It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 5:19 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Problems with download from linksave.in

Hi,

Maybe i'm really dumb or something, since I did read the download instruction:

Scroll toward the bottom of the LinkSave.in page, that opens, until you see "The visitorpassword that you have entered is wrong" notice.
Below this notice, is a gray box titled Visitorpassword. Type navitotal in the gray box & click enter.

The problem is that I just don't see the "The visitorpassword that you have entered is wrong" notice?? I ...
Read more : Problems with download from linksave.in | Views : 2783 | Replies : 10

'Cloning' a patched device - chicken or egg?

Hi guys,

I have a fully working GO710 with updated BL (5.5250) and NC 9.205 suitably patched with full featured (patched) maps on a 8gb card.

I have ANOTHER GO710 that has a patched 7.903 NC with a 4.8600 BL and patched map (2gb card).

I want to make the second unit into a 'clone' of the first (obviously the cloning excludes unit ID etc) but the first stumbling block is the SD Card Slot: ...
Read more : 'Cloning' a patched device - chicken or egg? | Views : 1093 | Replies : 3

TOMTOM XXL 5" GPS MAP 8.95 895 download

I am trying to download this latest map version 8.95

but when I click to download USA map it takes me to a site HENCHfile. do I need membership of that site to download the map?

I am new to this forum. Is there any metafile available also for this map?

Do I need meta file to activate this map?
Read more : TOMTOM XXL 5" GPS MAP 8.95 895 download | Views : 6081 | Replies : 30

How to get access to internal memory on TT GO Live?

I have updated many of TT navigators, but now i'm stuck with TT Go live (4er41) navigator.

How i can access to internal memory?
Read more : How to get access to internal memory on TT GO Live? | Views : 1637 | Replies : 1

Postcodes For New Zealand

Hi

Where could i find an info about it and how to set it on my TT XL Canada 310

Cheers
Read more : Postcodes For New Zealand | Views : 1533 | Replies : 3

cannot use map on 325s

After upgrading from map version 865.3262 to 895.4444, I get the 'cannot use this map' error after re-booting.

I did follow the tutorial and ran FastActivate_28.09.2012, and all 3 successfully patched

My TTgo is as follows:

DeviceName=TomTom XL
DeviceVersionHW=ONE XL (v9)
BootLoaderVersion=55136
LinuxVersion=343369
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8083
ApplicationVersion=9669
CurrentMap=
CurrentMapVersion=

any ideas why the last 2 entries are blank or the cause of the error?

Thanks,
Steve
Read more : cannot use map on 325s | Views : 1003 | Replies : 1

tomtom go 910

Hello there peeps, I got the chance of getting a tomtom go 910, is it possible to put truck maps on that? as I i believe it has a 20gb internal hard drive, if it is possible, can you use the live traffic too?:confused:
Read more : tomtom go 910 | Views : 1159 | Replies : 4

Tomtom go700

good evening
you help me well for my job "Tomtom GO630."
I wanted to do the same for another manip but tomtom Go700 but I can not run the F & ire. Is that it is the same manipulation?
Enclosed my version:
TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom GO 700
DeviceVersionHW=GO 700
BootLoaderVersion=54201
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=7903
ApplicationVersion=9183
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...
TTNAVIGATOR.BIF:
Not Found...
Read more : Tomtom go700 | Views : 4237 | Replies : 17

What a sort of the micro SD card's class is compatibile with

Hi,

My ttgo 750 spec:

RamDiskVersion=20120321
BootLoaderVersion=55277
LinuxVersion=842337
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9430
ApplicationVersion=890926.1
CurrentMap=Europe
CurrentMapVersion=895.4438

There is already the Europe v895.4438 map installed on it. But, I do not know what the fastest class of the micro SDHC card is compatibile with tt go 750 ?

I'd like to upgrade my existing Kingston 4GB micro SDHC card, because it seems that it's very slow while in operation at all. This card is SDC4/4GB, so, belongs to class ...
Read more : What a sort of the micro SD card's class is compatibile with | Views : 1808 | Replies : 5

cant get computer voice working

tomtom go 520, I updated to truck map 895 and navcore 898 everything working great, except Kate and simon the computer voices are not working, I found out that they are not located in the voices, but in loquendo tts I deleted them and downloaded from here just kate, and still no voice, although she is in the menu, but no sound. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? how do I put more ...
Read more : cant get computer voice working | Views : 2597 | Replies : 11

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162587 • Total topics 17240 • Total members 661989