It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:27 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

tomtom go 700

just a few quick questions, i updated a friends old go 700 about a year ago to the latest official navcore and gave him some new maps. i'm getting this back shortly for another update so what navcore would you suggest. it has 64 mb ram and 2gb internal memory, no sd slot. he says he wants his pocket gps cameras back on it, these were before my time so must surely be well out ...
Read more : tomtom go 700 | Views : 1285 | Replies : 2

Newbie needs help...Uk map.

Just joined the forum as you look like some knowledgeable chaps...so hope you can help.

Ive just bought a second hand TomTom Start model number 1EX00.

It was sold to me as new..turned on,tried it and maps worked..speed cams worked...so plugged into home pc and went to update via Tomtom home.

Only when it came to updating a message popped up about incorrect map...so had a look via my computer and ended up deleting the ...
Read more : Newbie needs help...Uk map. | Views : 2027 | Replies : 7

XL350...Just Passin' Thru

I'm a longtime member here, but all of my time so far has been spent on the iGo boards. Now a friend of mine has asked me to do a little work on his TomTom.

I've determined from the serial number that it's an XL350-2GB TTS (GK.....).

A quick Googling tells me that this model has lifetime updates. I don't want to mess that up for him (although he likely doesn't know he's eligible.)

Here ...
Read more : XL350...Just Passin' Thru | Views : 1216 | Replies : 4

Igo primo on tomtom xxl device

Hi all and thank you so much for the support that i found on your wonderful resource forum.
i recently bought a tomtom xxl device but i do not like it's software and maps.
I formatted the device's hard drive and i put all the igo primo 2 files and maps that were working fine on my previous mio device (i used mio unlock program there).
The problem is that the xxl device is not ...
Read more : Igo primo on tomtom xxl device | Views : 5531 | Replies : 3

camera on original navcore 9.843

Hi all,
I have a carminat on my car, the navcore is 9.843 so I can't patch it.
The camera that i find in this site works even on original nc?

Regards.
Read more : camera on original navcore 9.843 | Views : 1992 | Replies : 3

TomTom GO 720, navcore and TMC advise

Hi,

A while ago I bought a GO720, complete with accessoires (charger, dock, TMC-antenna, case) for about 80 euros. Seems a good deal, considering the general idea on this forum is that this device is good candidate for all sorts of navcores/bootloaders/upgrades/experiments, has a SDcardslot and 64MB RAM.

The navcore was 8.398 and the bootloader 5.5120 when I received it.
Everytime I put the device on the dockingstation/connect with PC via USB-cable the device frooze ...
Read more : TomTom GO 720, navcore and TMC advise | Views : 5638 | Replies : 20

Tom tom Carminat Renault Scenic

hello I have a problem, In my Renault scenic there is a tom tom carminat navigation. The car is 2010 renault scenic. Now I would like to have european card on it. I allready bought new sd card 4Gb. I did the backup of the original SD card in make copy of it. But now when I insert it to the car it says this map cannot be used in this device. I also tried ...
Read more : Tom tom Carminat Renault Scenic | Views : 2778 | Replies : 2

TT Start 20

Can anyone tell me if this unit can be patched as I cant seem to get into the root of it :pray:
Read more : TT Start 20 | Views : 1392 | Replies : 1

Tom Tom GO 920 needs updating

Hi a friend of mine asked me to update his Tom Tom 920, I haven't a clue where to start, he wants a map of Europe, can someone please point me in the right direction.
I have made a back up of his Tom Tom (3.73gb) seems a lot to me.
Thanks
Read more : Tom Tom GO 920 needs updating | Views : 5795 | Replies : 33

edit dsa navcore 9.205

my old rider with downunders dsa 9.205 and 895-4438 maps has just done 1800 miles around all of ireland without a single hitch.
i,m lending this device to a friend and would like to edit out the x30 and x 40 emulations from the menu as it doesn't function well in either of these modes, so i don't want it possible for him to select them.
there are no skins folder in the navcore like ...
Read more : edit dsa navcore 9.205 | Views : 1480 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162587 • Total topics 17240 • Total members 661983