It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:31 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TomTom ONE XL - HELP

Hello i have a TOTOM XL ONE with 8.010 and i want to updated the navcore any help please?
Read more : TomTom ONE XL - HELP | Views : 870 | Replies : 1

unable to activate speed cams and fuel prices

Hi,

Please could anyone help?

I am using tomtom one v2 with 8398 navcore and Europe truck 895.4448.

I have installed the latest fuel prices and European speed cams. I have tried using the latest fast activate 03.09.2012.

It doesn't patch the fuel prices and all I get is: safety cam IE Premium.ov2 dct. OK for the for the speed cams.

Thanks
Read more : unable to activate speed cams and fuel prices | Views : 3504 | Replies : 14

Doubts about updating navcore tomtom xl 350

This double post has been moved to your Map not detected tomtom one thread.

tendriver

Super Mod.
Read more : Doubts about updating navcore tomtom xl 350 | Views : 1250 | Replies : 1

Map not detected tomtom one

Hi.
The same map I used in my tomtom XL 350 is not working in my tomtom one.
I followed the same procedure in both:
1) I copied the map folder to the gps' unit.
2) I created a file called Meta.txt with the following text inside:"; Brazil v895.4438
63 9E D8 78 7C B5 B2 81 92 3E 19 1A 7F FF A5 E5 Brazil-609.meta", without the "" of course.
3) I copied the ...
Read more : Map not detected tomtom one | Views : 2179 | Replies : 9

Using this programme may help with the new TT that can't be

Has anyone tried using this " HDD RAW Copy Tool" from w w w .hddguru. c o m ? I mean for the newer TT that can't be copied ? Just a suggestion..I can't do it for a few weeks as my comp is down and out. Just using a buddies right now...
Read more : Using this programme may help with the new TT that can't be | Views : 890 | Replies : 2

HELP - I Bricked my tomtom XL 330

Hi guys,

Am noob, sorry for my stupidity, but I think I bricked my tomtom XL.
I accidently formated the tomtom drive without any backup.
I tried to update it from tomtom home, but it says no maps found.

Help please!
Read more : HELP - I Bricked my tomtom XL 330 | Views : 1720 | Replies : 1

Stupid Question

In the 895 map section, there's a link to the 895 UK post codes.
The link takes me to this place:

But whatever I click I can't seem to download the file, just keep downloading more , errrr, downloaders!
Where should I click to download the postcode zip file?
Read more : Stupid Question | Views : 1189 | Replies : 9

when i run easyusetools to activate my map it ask's me for d

first of all sorry if i posted wrog.
can any body help me?...i folowed the how to build an sd from scrach thread at the and when the end when i put the sd in my car,it said that can't use this map on this device...after some searching i find out that i need a meta.dct file on my sd that i don't have...with the help of easyusetools i can create that missing file but ...
Read more : when i run easyusetools to activate my map it ask's me for d | Views : 3169 | Replies : 9

meta for europe 895 4436

I have a map europe 885 4436, but I'm not the meta, can someone help me? please.

cumps
mika20
Read more : meta for europe 895 4436 | Views : 2122 | Replies : 1

tomtom go 710 maps problem

Hi all.
heres my scenario,I have a go 710 from years ago.I dug it out because i now need it for my job.it hasnt been used for about 4 years.unfortunatly i lost the sd card.I bought a new 2gb sd card formatted it to fat 32, (proper format not quick) put it into device,started home, application was installed.I then did the navcore suitable for my device 8412.1236 then installed maps 890.4234 which according to the ...
Read more : tomtom go 710 maps problem | Views : 1579 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162587 • Total topics 17240 • Total members 661983