It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:34 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Tomtom looping on start screen

Why would various TomToms ranging from Go 720-930 installed with Europe truck work for months on end then, when left unused for 2-3 weeks loop on the start screen when used again. Does anybody know a solution to this problem or am I missing something, i.e would TTgo.bif, TTgo.bak and TTgo.original present correct numbers to TomTom Home as well as preventing this problem? Thanks in advance all help is much appreciated.
Read more : Tomtom looping on start screen | Views : 1555 | Replies : 1

Latest map advice for TT Start

Hi.

Im trying to locate the latest maps for a TomTom Start device. Im not sure if it is a TTStart or a TTStart 2 (however this doesnt seem to matter as the comparison chart says both are same spec). I presume that it is an original TT Start, as the box is copyrighted 2009.. The original device came loaded with Europe 42 countries on it. The device contains "Western_and_Central_Europe_2GB" map folder and in it ...
Read more : Latest map advice for TT Start | Views : 1676 | Replies : 3

Meta for France 895 Map

Good morning or good evening,
Is it possible to know when the meta file for 895 Map France wil come ?
Excuse me if this question is not "political correct" :naughty:
Thanks a lot.
Scolopax
Read more : Meta for France 895 Map | Views : 2329 | Replies : 1

HD 7 inch GPS navigation from china

GPS type:
GPS Navigator
RAM:128M
Display Size:7"
CPU:800MHz
Screen Resolution:800x480
internal Memory 4G
External Memory Card:4G

CPU:
SIRF Atlas-V, dual-core. CPU: ARM11 600MHz
Display:7"TFT LCD
Aspect Ratio:16:9
Resolution:800*480 pixels
GPS Receiver:Sirf SE4150L
Microsoft Windows CE 6.0
i can not get it start tomtom with maps of Australia
all other Thread have no downloadable files
got garmin working NDrive needs pached exe file
can someone help me with tomtom
Read more : HD 7 inch GPS navigation from china | Views : 2121 | Replies : 5

Can't get 895.4438 UK&IRE map to work-Desperatly need help o

Hi guys,

Sorry to trouble you but i am at a loss in trying to get my 895.4438 UK&IRE map to work.
I have never had a problem in getting them to work before.
My TT device is a GO540 LIVE running 9.430.890926.1 OS 842337 BOOT 5.5.120
The last map i got working was 885.4009
Is it just a case of me not having the right map for my device or i am missing something ...
Read more : Can't get 895.4438 UK&IRE map to work-Desperatly need help o | Views : 2764 | Replies : 10

Problem with map

Hello,
I ve got a problem. I have TomTom One Canada 310 and i want to install new map 90.4224 (automatic patcher) with navcore 8.41.x
I ve got error This map is not for this device.
Read more : Problem with map | Views : 1518 | Replies : 5

How To Transfer your own MapShare corrections to a new map

i've try to copy old mapuserpatch.dat to the new map folder, but when you start the device it's changed with an new mapuserpatch.dat file blank (1kb instade of 20kb of the old one)

any fix is possible?

Thanx
Read more : How To Transfer your own MapShare corrections to a new map | Views : 2170 | Replies : 11

TT START NavCore with ALG?

I have been trying to get a START 32Mb to give me ALG using the appropriate map. It is currently running 9.405.

I tried loading Downunder's 9.450 Memoryboost program which I had success with down to ONE v1 level with ALG but the START don't start:) It hangs at the Splash screen.

I have tried the various threads and have an advanced menu but can't see ALG anywhere. Anybody any thoughts on what Navcore will ...
Read more : TT START NavCore with ALG? | Views : 2193 | Replies : 5

maps of dubia

looking for a map of Dubia that will work on the tom tom mobile software 7.9xx

if any one could point me to a download please
Read more : maps of dubia | Views : 1270 | Replies : 6

Navcores for NaviGo

I've been using navcore 7.910 (9185) for ages now. Is there a later version that will work on my wince Navigo, and if so, what improvements would it bring?
DB
Read more : Navcores for NaviGo | Views : 1733 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162587 • Total topics 17240 • Total members 661983