It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 9:25 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TomTom Start

Hi

When i bought my Start it has NC 9.057 and NZ map 855.2884, then by your generous help i did upgrade
NC to 9.430 and NZ map to 885.4003. All good, many thanks, working ok, but there is a small "but" you maybe can help to sort it out.
Before the upgrade in the right bottom screen corner was displayed ( clockwise) :

Tiny Check "Finish" Flag
Arrival Time
Remain Distance
Time To Go ...
Read more : TomTom Start | Views : 3745 | Replies : 16

POLL : Do you have newsgroup access?

just like to know how many have newsgroup access and would be interested in having the option to download the maps from there via NZB files.

If there were to be enough people interested in having this option and the mods are happy to have this option for people then i would like to find a way of doing this. Obviously i would initially need some help in doing this as there are a lot ...
Read more : POLL : Do you have newsgroup access? | Views : 2061 | Replies : 12

Tomtom one Lane Guidance

If I change the navcore from 7.903 to 8.412 version can I use maps with ALG?
Read more : Tomtom one Lane Guidance | Views : 2066 | Replies : 4

tomtom one XL

Hello chaps, just after a little wisdom before I try to upgrade my unit this weekend. I apologise in advance if what im asking is very "noobish" but I've tried to research before hand the best I can...

My device is as follows
app 8.083
Os. 343369
32mb ram, 2.3 free
Boot 5.5136
Maps v840.2561

I read somewhere on here that a chap with an XL upgraded his to run with IQ routes when it ...
Read more : tomtom one XL | Views : 1248 | Replies : 5

Tomtom go630

Hello
I have a tomtom GO630 with a map of Western Europe that I would make day.
Is there a tutorial and an update that explains all this?
My map version is: 810.1907

thank you
Read more : Tomtom go630 | Views : 5811 | Replies : 34

P o i ??

I am looking for POI for Australia
eather iam blind which i might be ,but i cant seem to find or see any for TomTom
any help please
Read more : P o i ?? | Views : 1029 | Replies : 2

Downloading Voices TomTom XXL WE

Hi

Unsure of what Sat Nav to get, and after taking advice from Downunder35, I decided to go for the XXL WE version for £99

Im following instructions to download/install the YODA (UK Mtrs) voice and am trouble when it comes to the txt file? I put 3 files into the voices folder, copied the new text (meta file) from within the Yoda thread, and ran the fastactive program but still cant find/run said voice ...
Read more : Downloading Voices TomTom XXL WE | Views : 2559 | Replies : 14

I need help activating a map : autoactivate and fast activat

Hi !

All in the title !

I have a new map I want to install.
I did all that was asked.

When I run autoactivate, I can read that the map is installed.
But, when I try to access it, I'm told by the device that it's not activated.

Tomtom home also tell me that I need to enter a code to activate the map.
I ran autoactivate and fast activate many time with ...
Read more : I need help activating a map : autoactivate and fast activat | Views : 3289 | Replies : 16

Problem with tom tom original sd card

Hy, i have canceled my original tom tom Sd card by mistake, and my tom tom one isn't working anymore. Can somebody help me?
Read more : Problem with tom tom original sd card | Views : 1620 | Replies : 1

Stuck on time set then reboot

Hi All
I have recently acquired 2 tomtoms, an XL IQ routes edition and a Smart. Both units were sticking on the boot logo and not booting properly at all.
I backed up both units - did a low level format on each - let TTH install all available updates then ran clearflash 3 times on each.
Both units boot into the initial configuration screen after this - go through set language, right or left ...
Read more : Stuck on time set then reboot | Views : 5184 | Replies : 20

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162581 • Total topics 17239 • Total members 661947