It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:25 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Map codes (???) looking for southern europe

I've been searching my *** off on several forums, and everywhere you can find maps 880.xxxx or 885.xxxx or whatever, but nowhere is it mentioned which ones are actually which maps.

I have a tomtom one n14644, 32mb without sd, and it allready has the 8.041 navcore on it from last year when I updated to map 880.3868 which is Western Europe.
It's been a long time and I cannot remember how to find out ...
Read more : Map codes (???) looking for southern europe | Views : 1283 | Replies : 3

Error after installing UK & ROI 890_422 help please..

Hi all,

I have successfully updated my 510 in the past without any problems so I assumed that updating to a newer map should'nt cause any problems.
This is where I hit a snag, my 510 has [email protected] installed on it and it works great with UK & ROI 880.3810 and also 855.2884, But I wanted to update to 890.4222, I checked the cross reference and it seemed to fit the bill if I am ...
Read more : Error after installing UK & ROI 890_422 help please.. | Views : 1394 | Replies : 9

Help, no backup. Need files for TTone ver.3 USA 1gb

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v6)
BootLoaderVersion=10012
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8412
ApplicationVersion=1236
CurrentMap=
CurrentMapVersion=0.0
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...
TTNAVIGATOR.BIF:
Not Found...
Read more : Help, no backup. Need files for TTone ver.3 USA 1gb | Views : 1379 | Replies : 3

Tomtom 520

Hi Guys
I have a Go520 which has been patched for USA maps. After the latest update from Tomtom home it no longer recognises the installed UK map.
As i want to sell this on, is there any place I can get the original navcore and maps to return the unit to default state?
I remember finding a link somewhere when I stuffed up before, but cant remember where.

M
Read more : Tomtom 520 | Views : 1077 | Replies : 3

TomTom GO 910 Navcore and Map

Hi

I am a newby here. I need some help to update my 5/6 year old GO 910 details below.

DeviceName=TomTom GO 910
DeviceVersionHW=GO 910
DeviceSerialNumber=V7
DeviceUniqueID=AK
RamDiskVersion=20081205
BootLoaderVersion=55256
LinuxVersion=2344
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=7903
ApplicationVersion=9183
UserLanguage=English UK

What is the recomended navcore and maps?? I would like to have the Western_and_Central_Europe_2GB.

Are there any instruction of how to update the navcore and Maps??

Thanks in Advance
Read more : TomTom GO 910 Navcore and Map | Views : 3532 | Replies : 3

Help with my go 720

I have accidentally updated thanks to tomtom home 2 to the new navicore, all maps stopped working so i used the 1.8.8.9 patcher to sort them out, but what a mess :unknw_mini:

The menu wont go past first page, messages and buttons display incorrect names or garbage. For instance the connect to computer is now connect to phone.

Not sure how to fix it all now. ...
Read more : Help with my go 720 | Views : 1224 | Replies : 3

Need Help for a map problem TomTom Go 750 live

Hello, I am new on this website and i need your helps. I have a Tomtom Go 750 live with Europ 45 map. My father give the GPS to a friend who add Morroco map. One day a red screen apair and to solve the problem I link the GPS to Tomtom to update him and since this day when I put on the GPS i can see West_Europe and Morrocco on a red screen ...
Read more : Need Help for a map problem TomTom Go 750 live | Views : 1549 | Replies : 1

Show lane images

Hi,
I have a tomtom go 300,with map 890.4222 and navcore 9.1(activated).I cannot see the M6 motorway images.the show lane images in ON.Please Help.
Mel123
Read more : Show lane images | Views : 1873 | Replies : 3

9.061 freezes when searching post code etc

Recently installed on a spare SD, 9.061 for 35MB units with a 890map of westerneurope and latest post codes.

Everything seems ok, I can go to a 'favourite' destination, set safety cam settings and POI's.

But when I search a new address or post code it freezes and restarts back to the map ready for use.

Any clues

thanks
Read more : 9.061 freezes when searching post code etc | Views : 1616 | Replies : 4

TT 720 Hard Drive Failure -> navcore and maps on SD card?

I previously updated both mine and my fathers TomTom 720s with new maps (v880) from this site. Both worked fine for the last six months but now my fathers TT has failed (I think). It will not start without the SD card in place and when I go into windows explorer it has allocated drives to both the hard drive and SD card but clicking on the hard drive I get the message - please ...
Read more : TT 720 Hard Drive Failure -> navcore and maps on SD card? | Views : 2085 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162581 • Total topics 17239 • Total members 661942