It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:29 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Tomtom cause BSOD (blue screen of death) when connecting to the PC - possible fix

If you don't want to know how I found the fix, skip to the spoiler ;)

As some might know I got myself a VIA to play around with and well, if you play you can break things ;)
At some stage I just wanted to check for updates, connect the TT and instantly my Windows was dead, all open files lost - you know the deal...
That's where the endless search for solutions started ...

Totally lost ...Go 750 navcore 9.430.890926.1...

Hi to all you nice people

I am new and yes I know you will think "another idiot" with the same problems as many of them :)

I probably am but after 17 hours of trying this is believe me a desperate move to take up any of your time asking for help.

I have tried so many things and been reading so many posts I dont know any more what I have tried and ...
Read more : Totally lost ...Go 750 navcore 9.430.890926.1... | Views : 2882 | Replies : 7

whats the best version of Navcore and Map I should upgrade t

hello ladies and gents,
Before I post my totally noob question , please forgive me as this is my first post and im a total noob at this.
Ive been looking at forums for literally 3 days and i have only gotten more confused and frustrated...
so i am asking for help...

whats the best navcore version and map version of US & Canada (thats easily available for download) should I install? I hope I ...
Read more : whats the best version of Navcore and Map I should upgrade t | Views : 4229 | Replies : 22

Cant seem to get maps to patch

So here is where I am:
I've updated the navcore by downloading SE_Navcore.9.026.483454.Basicpack, extracting, and putting on device.
Also downloaded, extracted and put SE_ttsystem.9.026.483454 on device.

I've downloaded and put United_States_1GB_890_4234 on the device.

I run FA 1.8.8.9 and it tells me the nc is already patched (which makes sense b/c it was a pre-patched download), but does NOT find the maps and doesn't patch them.

It seems that the nc is loaded correctly - ...
Read more : Cant seem to get maps to patch | Views : 1814 | Replies : 3

Have I Bricked it?

So, having tried DownUnders' 9.450 NavCore on my TT One V8, I'm getting mixed results.
I wiped everything from the device except the TTgo.bif, and tried to install 8.414 and 885.4055 map.
Neither NC or map would load onto the device, the device showed the data transfer (don't disconnect) symbol for
about 10 seconds, then just the plain screen.
I formatted the device to FAT32, and tried to install the 9.450 again, still the same ...
Read more : Have I Bricked it? | Views : 2198 | Replies : 13

Tomtom XL IQ Routes question

Tomtom XL IQ routes with Western Europe maps.
Disk size 1.91GB with no SD slot.
Connected to Tomtom Home and updated with latest software.
I downloaded Turkey_891_4328 which was 61.4 MB.
I have about 70MB free on the device so I would like to put these maps on.
I don't know how to do it though.
Do I just copy all the files to the root directory, I tried this didn't seem to work?
or ...
Read more : Tomtom XL IQ Routes question | Views : 3042 | Replies : 18

Recommendations - Old XL One

Hey all!
Firstly, let me say I am very impressed with the information collected on this site - but, being new to this, I'm also a little overwhelmed.
This is the device I'm working with:
TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE XL
DeviceVersionHW=ONE XL
BootLoaderVersion=53013
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
ApplicationVersion=9369
CurrentMap=USA_and_Canada
CurrentMapVersion=715.1712
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...
TTNAVIGATOR.BIF:
Not Found...

Am I correct that the navcore of 8.010 is the highest this device will support? If not, what is recommended? ...
Read more : Recommendations - Old XL One | Views : 1430 | Replies : 11

TomTom One V1 - Audio Output (Headphone Socket)

Hi y'all

A little help /advice requested :helpsos:

I have a TomTom One V1, updated a year or so ago with NavCore 8.410 & UK/IE map 855.2931

As a navigator it works fine, but I want to run the audio output of the TT through my car stereo, but can't seem to get any output from the headphone socket on the TT

The TT speaker preferences menu ...
Read more : TomTom One V1 - Audio Output (Headphone Socket) | Views : 1512 | Replies : 2

fast activate meta updater

when i click update meta info it keeps says no internet connection to server is there a problem , i have no problems with my internet connection
using uk and roi map 8904224 on navcore 8083 9669 on a 1gig tom tom XL
Read more : fast activate meta updater | Views : 4374 | Replies : 12

TomTom GO910 ooops

Hello everyone,

I have this old tomtom it has taken me across europe twice, a year or so back i decided to to put in a newer european map, dont know how but i managed it, however i lost all my speedcams. so a few days ago i decided to join a trusty site for advice .. yours, wow .............. tools, navcores, well everything, boy have i lost touch.

I do go on, found some ...
Read more : TomTom GO910 ooops | Views : 1948 | Replies : 9

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162581 • Total topics 17239 • Total members 661942