It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:14 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Downloading Maps seems impossible.. Must be a better way!

I've been trying to download a map for a week now, without success. "all free download slots are full" .

There must be a better way, or a better place to upload. That service SUCKS and I don't trust them enough to buy premium.

Does everyone use this service? Does it work for you? Is there a better way?

Thanks,
Bill
Read more : Downloading Maps seems impossible.. Must be a better way! | Views : 1961 | Replies : 5

tomtom 910

after loads of probs withnavcore 9026 mainley start up issues
i have downloaded 9.134 nav question will my maps work ok 840.2566 and what do i need to copy them over or any suggestions for a navcore and maps with iq and lane gides please

cheers
Read more : tomtom 910 | Views : 873 | Replies : 0

Startup problems

Hi could anyone help my go 520 has been experiencing problems starting up lately it is only ever used with a genuine incar charger but has been shutting down on its own and is very difficult to restart i have tried the usual on/off button held down for over five seconds reset button over 30 seconds sd card in and out while trying the above but the unit will not work for days then will ...
Read more : Startup problems | Views : 1622 | Replies : 3

Europe_TRUCK_890.4266 (2535MB) download part 7 and 11

Please help me cause I can´t download does parts
Thanks
Read more : Europe_TRUCK_890.4266 (2535MB) download part 7 and 11 | Views : 1801 | Replies : 3

Tomtom GO910 HELP =)

I have some problems again, got help from Tendriver and a few others a few years ago with this link. http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?2423-Go910-Help&highlight=go910
But some now wonder if I can get a quick guide what is what. What should I download more than map pack? What navcore do I download? What is needed more? Is a little inside to reformat the drive and start over.
Read more : Tomtom GO910 HELP =) | Views : 1846 | Replies : 7

Problems with updating my (old) One

Hello everybody from Spain(sorry for my bad english). I have a tomtom One New Edition (I think this is the name, the code is 4n00.004.2). I don't know if I can update this device to Navcore v9, I have searched for a topic in the forum about updating my device to v9, but I havent found anything. These are my current characteristics:
Application: 8.560
Bootloader: 5.5022
Map: Iberia 885.4009
Could you recommend me any nav9 ...
Read more : Problems with updating my (old) One | Views : 1611 | Replies : 1

red cross on screen

I believe it is a very well known problem...I am tryin to fix a tomtom one with the red cross screen..any suggestions?
Read more : red cross on screen | Views : 1645 | Replies : 2

New TT models: Start vs Via, or other

Hi there,

I have a TT One V2 and i'm satisfied, but it's old and very slow, so i'm thinking on buying a new one.
I'm thinking about TT because i'm used to it, and because it easy to crack.

It seems the Via are not crackable yest, but what about the Start?

My second question is, what are the main differences between the Start and the Via? TT gives litle info.

Third question, what ...
Read more : New TT models: Start vs Via, or other | Views : 2334 | Replies : 6

Similar Maps and similar name

Hi all, can i ask a simple question?

what is the difference about map of:

Europe Central and Central Europe ?

I can't put the meta of europe central in central europe map ?

THank you
Read more : Similar Maps and similar name | Views : 1440 | Replies : 5

Help Memory issue on Go 520

Hi All
I was wondering if you can help me.
I have a go 520 and if i plug it into my pc it comes up with two drives one internal and the other a memory card, my problem is if i put a memory card with tomtom on it it works fine but if i take out the card it wont access internal memory and just keeps saying insert memory so i cant format ...
Read more : Help Memory issue on Go 520 | Views : 1557 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162580 • Total topics 17239 • Total members 661933