It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:22 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Navigo V2? + TYTN2 latest TT?

Hi All

Been out of this for a while, so a little out of touch. Hoping someone has done work on these recently.

I have a Navigo V2 ? 80409002.nvgo.3521.qmgb 64MB RAM - SiRF Atlas 3
running tomtom one 3rd edition v 7.910 850.2783 Western Europe 1GB

and my old Windows phone, a TYTN2 running MapName=Western_Europe MapVersion=660.1219

Which are the latest maps / software I can realistically run on these? Or should I forget about ...
Read more : Navigo V2? + TYTN2 latest TT? | Views : 2455 | Replies : 3

Meta.txt

Ok, now that there is finally a meta for United States 890. All I have to do is add the code to the meta file. Is this correct? I don't want to download the whole map again just to get the meta file.

I don't know anything about the *.meta file. There is no meta.txt file for me to add the new code.

When I do open the *.meta file with notepad it's all gibberish. ...
Read more : Meta.txt | Views : 5585 | Replies : 9

Problem with tomtom one XL

Hello !
I would like to update my about 5 year's old Tomtom one xl navigation. Device has been updated by tomtom home software , but just free package was installed.

But, I have no idea which map version may I use. Something says me that I must upgrade navcore too, but I can't find my version number. The program for finding elementary description about navigation just found nothing.

Another problem is the memory space. ...
Read more : Problem with tomtom one XL | Views : 3269 | Replies : 14

TomTom One (v8)??

Hey Guys, I'm a noob here and I need help.

I obviously have a TomTom One (v8) and I can't find anything about that version here:
TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v8)
BootLoaderVersion=55136
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8083
ApplicationVersion=9669
CurrentMap=de_at_ch
CurrentMapVersion=840.2561
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...
TTNAVIGATOR.BIF:
Not Found...

I'd like to have new maps and a new navcore (if possible) but all my searches bring nothing for that navcore-vesrion I have in connection with tomtom one. Also in ...
Read more : TomTom One (v8)?? | Views : 1645 | Replies : 0

2 corrections for Europe_TRUCK_885_4056 map

There are 2 Problems with low bridge heights with Europe_TRUCK_885_4056. The 14' 3" railway bridge on the A60 Nottingham Road on the way in to Loughborogh the map is set to 14' 6" i have now corrected my map with the correction tool. I also found another wrongly marked bridge at Bredbury not so serious as the bridge is under height and the satnav tries to take you around it. The location is The Ashton ...
Read more : 2 corrections for Europe_TRUCK_885_4056 map | Views : 2125 | Replies : 5

hello

Hello Guys.

After a billion of problems with my Tomtom Gps I suddently noticed this forum after hours of searching on google..

This site looks legit and very easy to use.

Right now I am trying to get my Tomtom up & running again after several Issues.

I hope you'll help me, if I meet any troubles, when I have downloaded the Map.

My GPS is: tomtom one

Thanks
NT
Read more : hello | Views : 808 | Replies : 2

Tom tom poi updates

hello, can anybody help please, all my maps are upto date with the new 890 and speed cameras may 2012, but how can i update my POI , thanks in advance
Read more : Tom tom poi updates | Views : 2294 | Replies : 5

Hacking Navcore 11 - Maps on TomTom website

This is probably of no use but here is the location of the latest Navcore 11 maps on TomTom website

http://download.tomtom.com/nav3/890/nav3/XXyXX.ttpkg
where XXyXX are the map names eg Southern_Africa or Africa etc.
eg
http://download.tomtom.com/nav3/890/nav3/Southern_Africa.ttpkg
http://download.tomtom.com/nav3/890/nav3/Africa.ttpkg

Also replace 890 with 885 etc for older maps.

The .ttpgk appear to be some (compressed) archive format of sorts.
Read more : Hacking Navcore 11 - Maps on TomTom website | Views : 7224 | Replies : 3

Dct file

I can not seem to make a Dct File for my map UK&ROI 890 4223 any help appreciated....ferjan
Read more : Dct file | Views : 2017 | Replies : 1

SD card question

I have a tomtom 720 and is it ok if I have the navcore on the tomtom and the map on the SD card? Or should they both be on the navcore or both on the sd card.
Thanks!
Read more : SD card question | Views : 1308 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162579 • Total topics 17239 • Total members 661927