It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:23 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

download

Hi, I'm confused (again) on downloads.
instructions say Scroll toward the bottom of the LinkSave.in page, that opens, until you see "The visitorpassword that you have entered is wrong" notice.
Below this notice, is a gray box titled Visitorpassword. Type navitotal in the gray box & click enter. The download link/links will be at the bottom
of the page that opens. Use the single downward pointing arrow under the word "Download" to download the map. ...
Read more : download | Views : 1828 | Replies : 2

go 750 and TT truck

hi, i ve a go750 ive downloaded Europe_TRUCK_890_4266, i changed the navcore of my device whith 8395_for_x50, activated the map, so it doesnt run, ivee the foto of the truck and nothing else..
can somebody tell me whith navcore i need whith this map please.... thanks for your help
Read more : go 750 and TT truck | Views : 1404 | Replies : 5

My TT Via experience

I ordered myself a VIA160 to play with an in this thread I will post what I do to it.
Goal is to get a better understanding on the communication process between MyTT and the device.
Final goal to be able to access the device as we are used to for the older models - but that won't happen soon if at all.

Since enough info about the device itself can be found on the ...
Read more : My TT Via experience | Views : 4755 | Replies : 2

Tom Tom XL postcode problem

having a few small problems, with upgrading my maps on my TomTom XL,

I followed the guide for using fast activate,

I wasnt sure how to figure out what maps my device needed so my mate looked it up (not sure where) and he said I needed 885.4009

So last night I set about downloading all the relevant stuff, this morning I set about doing it, much easier than I expected, or so I thought, ...
Read more : Tom Tom XL postcode problem | Views : 1788 | Replies : 4

Need help with tomtom go 910

hey guy's

new member here from UK

I've got tt go 910 with no maps on it i think someone must have formatted the HDD, how can i get the maps back? I don't have a clue on how install the maps please help.

Thank you.
Read more : Need help with tomtom go 910 | Views : 2407 | Replies : 16

Downloading new 890 maps

My appologies if this post is elsewhere but it seems to have vanished, so I can only assume I was a complete idiot and posted it in the wrong place.
Just two things I need help with:
How can I tell if an 890 map is suitable for my wince Navigo 885?
When I try the link to the only UK and IRL map currently available I can only see a link to some software ...
Read more : Downloading new 890 maps | Views : 1757 | Replies : 1

Needs some pointers for upgrading my TT XL

Current Configuration

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom XL
DeviceVersionHW=ONE XL (v9)
BootLoaderVersion=55136
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8083
ApplicationVersion=9669
CurrentMap=USA_and_Canada
CurrentMapVersion=835.2423
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...
TTNAVIGATOR.BIF:
Not Found...
No SD card slot so it is only internal memory.
---------------------
I've been reading the forums and getting very confused. This tomtom has not been updated since it's purchase and I want to learn how to upgrade and update it.

I see people posting that they are updating their navicore and their maps. ...
Read more : Needs some pointers for upgrading my TT XL | Views : 1430 | Replies : 2

Update Tomtom Rider

Hi

I have a rider with navcore 7.901 orignale map and europe major routs 615
I want to update it, I tried to put the navcore 9.201 and 9.012 with maps from 845 to 885
turn me on with these navcore navigator without icons, just with the text (ex. preferably without changing its icon. in place of the icon remains white)

help me
thanks
Read more : Update Tomtom Rider | Views : 2222 | Replies : 1

Maps changes issue part 2

Follow my previous question....about maps changes

and you kindly answer....

Your changes are in the mapsettings.cfg file, located in the 885 map folder. When the 890 edition comes out next month, copy that file from the old to the new.

I downloaded new 890.xxx map....activated it if Fastactivate (and everything worked fine).....copied the old file into map folder. Bur now the problem is that....... only 60/70% of changes are available, the rest should be ...
Read more : Maps changes issue part 2 | Views : 1688 | Replies : 2

truck navcore tomtom one

Please could anybody help?

I am experimenting with tomtom one v2 for a friend. I have installed (downunder35m's) 8.398 optimised for 32mb. models truck navcore with map 885.4056 . Everything works fine, however, fuel prices option is missing from services, and I am unable to get vocalizer tts working, its silent even though selected.
Read more : truck navcore tomtom one | Views : 5185 | Replies : 19

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162579 • Total topics 17239 • Total members 661927