It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:18 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Tomtom 5.300

hi all
I want add maps to my Poket pc HP IPAQ on TomTOM
version 5.300(5590)
gps pilote v1.20.
THANKS
Read more : Tomtom 5.300 | Views : 918 | Replies : 1

Trying to simulate the Truck Navcore in Home

As the title suggests I'm trying to find a way of simulating the Truck NC within Home.
I personally see no real point in using Home other than to get map share and quickfix, but Home is also needed to set the device ode to protect your TT.
So maybe someone is interested...

What I did so far:
Managed to create a folder in the user directory of Home for the necessary .chk files and ...
Read more : Trying to simulate the Truck Navcore in Home | Views : 1703 | Replies : 0

Advanced Lane Guidance issue

Hi I own a TomTom XL IQ Routes Edition 2 updated with EuropeSouth 1GB 885.4058 map and navicore 9.430.
Everything is patched with fastactivate and works fibe but I've lost Advanced Lane Guidance!

Any solution to this issue?

Thanks
Read more : Advanced Lane Guidance issue | Views : 1789 | Replies : 3

Activate your tomtom

Hello to all, or bought a radio with windows ce 6.0 i just wanted to update the maps tomtom but i can't find the serial number id because in bif me by covered with asterisks how can i fix the problem i enclose a copy of my bif

DeviceName=VOFORAPICALA4GPS09
DeviceVersionHW=Windows CE 6.0
DeviceSerialNumber=
DeviceUniqueID=**********
ApplicationVersion=7910
ApplicationBuildNumber=9185
UserName=
UserPassword=
CurrentColorSchemeBuiltIn=0
CurrentVoiceInfo=Tim
Features=PlusDownloadDynamic,PlusDownloadGeneral,PlusDownloadMap,PlusDownloadPOI,PlusDownloadScheme,PlusDownloadUpgrade,PlusDownloadVoice,PlusDownloadRingTone,PlusMessageNotification,PlusPushChannel,PlusTraffic,PlusWeather,PlusBuddies,PlusMobileSafetyCameras,PlusRoadConditions,PlusFixedSafetyCameras,PlusOnlineCamera,Newyork,Itinerary,Caymann,Durham,Handsfree,PhoneFeatures,CarSymbol,SDSlot,SupportKeyControl
SupportedPatchTypes=1f
NrSupportedErrorTypes=132
UserPatchDatVersion=102
CompressedPatchVersion=150
MapServerPatchDatVersion=104
DeletedPoiDatVersion=200
ServerLineIndexDatVersion=102
ServerNameIndexDatVersion=102
Read more : Activate your tomtom | Views : 2472 | Replies : 2

[SOLVED] TomTom XXL IQ Routes and PC hanging

Hi,

So after a long time i need to update my tomtom with tomtom home
but the TT home just hangs and i cant use windows explorer too because it freezes.

I need to update device and legit map,
I had a map downloaded from here a long time ago.

-
-
So anyway,
I backed everything up and formated my tomtom.
Pc threw all kinds of errors untill it finally formated it.
No errors ...
Read more : [SOLVED] TomTom XXL IQ Routes and PC hanging | Views : 1822 | Replies : 4

TomTom 0ne First Edition

Hello, Please could anyone help?

I have a problem with my Tomtom one v1. I put the software and the maps onto the card. The GPS receiver found my street then the battery kept going flat so I had to purchase a charger. Now when I turn the device on it freezes on the tomtom logo. I have to press the reset button to turn it off.

Do you have any idea why it is ...
Read more : TomTom 0ne First Edition | Views : 7431 | Replies : 47

Wince 5

Up to now I have been using Igo, but I wish to try TomTom. My unit runs Wince 5 with a resolution of 480x234.
With Igo it's pretty clear which cores are suitable for the various resolutions, but I can't figure it out with TomTom!
Can you tell me please if the back up file above is right for my unit, or how one can check the various TomTom cores for the resolutions they support? ...
Read more : Wince 5 | Views : 2126 | Replies : 4

Safety/Speed Cameras - USA/Canada

Installed new maps as my signature and both working OK.

Having downloaded the SafetyCam Zip and installed into Western Europe map and operates OK.

But for the Canadian Map, using TomTom Home and TomTom Website, no downloads can be found. I remember on my last map update a few years ago, TT Home had a free SafetyCam download for USA/Canada map if wanted.

But now it appears if I'm wrong this service is no longer ...
Read more : Safety/Speed Cameras - USA/Canada | Views : 2608 | Replies : 7

Pros and Cons using TomTom Via 1500TM GPS in USA & Mexico

Pros and Cons using TomTom Via 1500TM GPS in USA & Mexico

While traveling 3000 miles from my home in Mexico, my old and trusted friend
TomTom One XL GPS unit, broke beyond repair.

This forced me to make a quick purchase of a cheap GPS unit at local walmart to continue my journey.

List of TomTom Via 1500TM features
Lifetime Map and Traffic Updates US, Canada and Mexico
5.0" Touch screen - for better ...
Read more : Pros and Cons using TomTom Via 1500TM GPS in USA & Mexico | Views : 1775 | Replies : 1

POI's not found?

I have a Go 730, standard navcore, updated map from here (North America 870.3406.
I have patched everything, gps works, home works, voices work, map works.
I went to TomTom and found a POI tour that I wanted (Yellowstone), I installed it
and it didn't work? I then reran the patchers, still doesn't work? Any suggestions?
Read more : POI's not found? | Views : 2046 | Replies : 7

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162571 • Total topics 17240 • Total members 661845