It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:21 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Tomtom7 on binatone 350

hi
I have tomtom7 everything is ok. only one problem how do i get speedcam voice alert. ex: to say (speedcam 30 mile per hour) at the moment when there is a speedcam i get just sound but i would like voice and sound alert. also how do I get tts to read out street names.at the moment it just say (turn lef or right) but i would like to read out the street names. ...
Read more : Tomtom7 on binatone 350 | Views : 1901 | Replies : 6

Loquendo, big or small voices for a GO720?

I have always loaded the v6 very large files on my GO720. Since I lost the jpg illustrating the correct file structure (got from the "old site") I have just copied over my back up Loquendo TTS folder. I wanted to get back to learning the correct procedure for placing the TTS engine and lexicon. I always wondered what the smaller newer v6.5 voices brought to TT and also what the correct file structure should ...
Read more : Loquendo, big or small voices for a GO720? | Views : 1640 | Replies : 1

Install map on 11 navcore and my tomtom

Hello Everybody.

On the new Tomtom devices (tomtom via, tomtom go live), who works with my tomtom, when we connect device to computer, we can not explore the internal memory any more.
There is not any computer drive in explorer.

This new version works with Ethernet Over USB (see http://opentom.org/MyTomTom for more informations).

Is there any solution for install maps, and acces to the memory of this tomtom devices (via SSH for example) ?

Thank ...
Read more : Install map on 11 navcore and my tomtom | Views : 2031 | Replies : 1

map not installed

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom XL
DeviceVersionHW=XL
BootLoaderVersion=10012
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9430
ApplicationVersion=890926.2
CurrentMap=
CurrentMapVersion=0.0

Please can help to solve my case. after installed the 885 italy
map. my tt refuse to use it, the map is a selfload type,
tanks in advance.
P.S.
the above information is from myconfig.
Read more : map not installed | Views : 1876 | Replies : 4

Tomtom for iPhone iPad

I've recently had an e-mail shot from Tomtom advertising an App for the above Apple devices.
I found the following link on this site:
http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?9695-TomTom-v1.10-Maps&highlight=iPad
but this seems to be just maps and of indeterminate age.

Can someone direct me to discussion about iPads, iPods the "navcore" and availability on this site or is it necessary to buy the app from iTunes and then install any additional or newer maps which may be, or become, ...
Read more : Tomtom for iPhone iPad | Views : 1720 | Replies : 1

Error on truck map meta, what should i do

Hi
I have just put the latest truck map on my sd card along with navcore etc.
It has auto activate included but when i try it on tom tom it says cant use this map.
I tried fast activate and very quickly as its working i noticed error on meta.
Could i delete the folders of the meta on the map and try again, would fast activate replace the meta files.
Read more : Error on truck map meta, what should i do | Views : 1438 | Replies : 5

New Speedcams

On a road close to me they have installed TEN new camara's, I have them marked on my TT710(version 9.401)but how do install them to my speedcam database.
Read more : New Speedcams | Views : 1942 | Replies : 3

Stop Core Update

I have a TT XL with navcore 9.151. How do I stop Home from upating it to 9.430?

Thanks
Read more : Stop Core Update | Views : 1564 | Replies : 1

TomTom 0ne First Edition

Hello all. I am looking to upgrade tom-tom one first edition with the latest navcore UK, Republic of Ireland and Europe maps. Please can somebody help and advise which would be the most straightforward method? Thank you.
Read more : TomTom 0ne First Edition | Views : 2048 | Replies : 2

Using TT One V3 from UK overseas

Shall be travelling to Canada shortly.

Although I've used my TT to Brussels with no problems using the Western & Central Europe map. I take it there should be no problems using the North American map with my TT in Canada.

Thanks
Read more : Using TT One V3 from UK overseas | Views : 1234 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162571 • Total topics 17240 • Total members 661846