It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:16 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Map changes issue

That's my question: is it possible back-up map changes? I use an Europe_South 885xxx map and for working reasons I've done a lot of personal changes (for example one way road for common people is two way road for me!). So reasonably with the next update of ES map I'will lose all the changes, or not. Any help about that? THX
Read more : Map changes issue | Views : 1774 | Replies : 3

Help me please please

I'm at Mexico and I'm trying to use the GPS and the message that appears is that: "Waiting for a valid GPS signal ..." Although, it work at US. What should I do??? Fast, please, I have my interviuew
interview tomorrow at the embassy and is 4 hours away from here :S.

TomTom one N14644.
Map USA and Mexico 1GB 885.4094
Read more : Help me please please | Views : 1160 | Replies : 3

GO530 not booting

Hi new to the site and its a wealth of information .
my problem is i have the 530 and have the fast activator in the tomtom root internal memory as well as the U.K and Ireland map and have patched everything successfully but when i boot the tomtom it loads the yellow line then my logo but just reboots all the time and i get the tomtom load up drums so it seems ok ...
Read more : GO530 not booting | Views : 1992 | Replies : 1

UK&ROI map

I have the UK&ROI 855.2884 map which has ALG, IQ Route, HNR, ASR and Cspeech on my TOMTOM GO720

with navcore 8.300 just wondered if I am up to date...core wise and are there any newer uk maps with ALG, IQ Route, HNR, ASR and Cspeech included...thanks in advance for any replies
Read more : UK&ROI map | Views : 1307 | Replies : 3

TT ONE V2 Running Truck.

TT One V2, running navcore 8.392 and maps 885.4056.

Running very slow on my machine, using a 4GB SD card (non HC).

Would running a HC card improve things, are the HC cards compatible with my machine?

Or is there anything else I can try.

Cheers.
Read more : TT ONE V2 Running Truck. | Views : 2635 | Replies : 9

Anyone have a decent link to download europe truck

This takes ages and usually fails.
Fed up of crc errors and ultra slow download speeds.

Don't get me wrong this is a very helpfull site with good advice but downloading has never been so slow and problems.

Moan over..lol
Read more : Anyone have a decent link to download europe truck | Views : 1277 | Replies : 9

What am i doing wrong

http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?9302-885-maps-with-installer-and-FastActivate

I downloaded the map from here.
It shows 6 links with part 6 being the installer.
When i start to unzip it it goes so far then asks for part 7.
Obviously there is no part 7 on this download.

Having tried all the 6 parts to unzip it wont extract in full.

Is there files missing.
Read more : What am i doing wrong | Views : 2383 | Replies : 12

Loading new map to a TomTom XXL?

Hi,

I'm a complete Noob when it comes to Sat Nav devices so any and all help would be greatly appreciated here goes....

I have a TomTom XXL IQ Routes edition purchased in the UK. I'm now planning on touring Australia for a couple of months and wanted to load up the Australian Map (not sure I want to pay the 55 quid TomTom want to charge for the priveledge !). I downloaded the Fast ...
Read more : Loading new map to a TomTom XXL? | Views : 2120 | Replies : 3

Found 2 Problems with low bridge heights with Euro Truck 885

I found 2 Problems with low bridge heights with Euro Truck 885_4056. i drive with a 14'6" trailer the tomtom truck tried to take me under a 14' 3" railway bridge on the A60 Nottingham Road on the way in to Loughborogh (never trust a satnav!) the map is set to 14' 6" i have now corrected my map with the correction tool. I also found another wrongly marked bridge at Bredbury not so serious ...
Read more : Found 2 Problems with low bridge heights with Euro Truck 885 | Views : 1328 | Replies : 1

voice help

i guys have downloaded tt voice pack picked out which voices i want placed the 3 files into voice folder they are in folder i activate them but they wont work
not running only english voices only so any ideas please
Read more : voice help | Views : 1996 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162571 • Total topics 17240 • Total members 661845