It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 7:23 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

tom tom xl n14644

Hi
I have a tomtom xl n14446 .I connect it to the pc but i cant add or delete because it says : impossible to read , and some time it's empty X:/ ; and it's so full that i can't make a save.
I want to make a hard reset or restore -restore with device didn't work-.

I made a hard reset by holding switch button for 15 s. I succede to delete icon ...
Read more : tom tom xl n14644 | Views : 3412 | Replies : 7

Where do I start? One XL

I have gone to the tutorials and have downloaded some tools. FastActivate (both), AutoActivate & TTCurrentConfig. Basically I would like to load new maps on the device. There are 7xx & 8xx versions of maps. Then I see multiple versions of the maps for example There are 850 & 885 maps collecitons and inside those North Americas has multiple map versions of the 885 or 850.

North_America_2GB 885_4088
North_America_2GB 885_4097
North_America_P 885_4097

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE ...
Read more : Where do I start? One XL | Views : 1758 | Replies : 1

add new maps

hi i have installed Western_Europe_885_4010 to my tomtom xl iq routes it work fine
and i want install also Morocco_885_4088 but still i can't run it and i can't see morocco in gps countries
thinks for help
Read more : add new maps | Views : 1134 | Replies : 3

Go 540 or Go 550

Can anyone help please,

i had a Go 55 Live and it went wrong, is there much difference between the 540 and 550?

any help appreciated.
Read more : Go 540 or Go 550 | Views : 1086 | Replies : 4

Can someone explain how IQ Routes work?

I know "what" it's supposed to do, just trying to learn as much as possible as to "how" it does it.

Thanks.
Read more : Can someone explain how IQ Routes work? | Views : 1720 | Replies : 8

Tomtom start 20

Hello Boys!
I have given a tomtom start 20 navcore 10.
I have tried to install it on PC, but I do not see it as a storage device.
Tomtom home2 does not see the device, I had to download (MY TOMTOM) this software sees and updated.
We have a chance to see it as a storage device to install, and put ......... etc.etc.
Read more : Tomtom start 20 | Views : 3375 | Replies : 2

can't install maps on tomtom one and tomtom xl

hi friend
i'm really new in this domain so need your help step by step
so my problem is that i can't install Western_Europe_885_4010 in my tomtom one new edition
and also in tomtom xl iq route always cmap not found or error map and the really problem is i lost all data
in the 2 gps
thinks for help
Read more : can't install maps on tomtom one and tomtom xl | Views : 3651 | Replies : 7

GO Classic - Can't remove old map folder

I've just updated a GO Classic to Navcore 7.903 and UK & ROI maps 885-4058

It works ok, but when connected to my computer I can see the old map folder is still there. When I try to delete it it says the folder is not empty, I can see a file traffic.inc in it. When I delete this file it just reappears?

How can I delete the old map file?

Solved it, it's a ...
Read more : GO Classic - Can't remove old map folder | Views : 1721 | Replies : 1

Trying to automatically route multiple, random addresses.

I'd like to enter 10 or so addresses in no particular order and have either my GPS (720 with 9.430) or some other software automatically determine the best order and route through all of them.
Does something like this exist?

Thanks!
Read more : Trying to automatically route multiple, random addresses. | Views : 2042 | Replies : 12

Highway lanepicture

Hallo All.

I have put the new NC 9.430 on my TomTom Go 720 and patched it,only it doesn't show the highway marking when inserting and leaving anymore ,
as it did before for example with NC that did before,but shows only the clasic way,has anyone experienced the same problem accidentally 9.170?
or does anyone have a clue how to get this to work again?

Thanks in advance.
Read more : Highway lanepicture | Views : 1499 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162570 • Total topics 17239 • Total members 661836