It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 7:21 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TomTom passcode reset V2 application ???

hi, im new here but have been doing satnavs for a while so hopefully will be able to help out in the future !
anyway, does anyone know where i can get a copy of the above mentioned software to reset a passcode on a tomtom please ?

ive done a search of the forum and found nothing !

cheers, lolly
Read more : TomTom passcode reset V2 application ??? | Views : 2946 | Replies : 2

Speedcams issue

Hi here is my issue. I own Tom Tom XLv2 navicore 9,401 Bootloader 55274 Map Europe South 1GB 885.4058
I put Map and speedcams togher in the same folder on the device. I run fastactivate that found everything (map and on speedcams says OK). I patch the navicore than restart the device...THE MAP is fine works.....but the speedcams don't show up (obiviously I put ON the "ALERT" button).

Any help will be apreciated

BYE
Read more : Speedcams issue | Views : 1693 | Replies : 2

XLS Won't turn on!

After update my maps using Auto installer I had to use fast activate to use maps on PC,but unit will not start when not connected to PC.
Any suggestions?
Read more : XLS Won't turn on! | Views : 1990 | Replies : 8

Problem after update TomTom One 3nd

I download the USA_and_Canada_885_4094 with Automatic Installer & Patcher and run it. After that, when turn my tomtom one, the screen freeze at tomtom logo. What's wong? Please help me.

BTW: When I operation my tomtom at tomtom home 2, got the information is "no usable location near GPS position"
Read more : Problem after update TomTom One 3nd | Views : 1589 | Replies : 3

One XL series

This is probably a silly question, but I've seen people talk about problems with the ONE series or problems with the XL series, so is my ONE XLS considered in the ONE series or the XL series?
Read more : One XL series | Views : 1440 | Replies : 8

TT Carminat Navcore 9.844 - How to load another NC ?

Hi everybody,

Let me introduce myself.
I'm french and bought a scenic 2011 in Germany.
I have a TT carminat 9.844 ... with a Germanic map !
So i have 3 solutions :
- move to germany !
- buy a European map
- install by myself a European Map
But, before buying an official map, i would like to try the 3rd solution (challenge)

I rode with interrest the Thread about "Carminat Live Navcore ...
Read more : TT Carminat Navcore 9.844 - How to load another NC ? | Views : 3451 | Replies : 1

tt xl iq routes with boot 5.5259,restarting...

please solution for xl iq routes,i try to update navcore and map and now i have bootloader 5.5259 and my device restarting navcore 9.054,exist any new navcore for xl iq routes with boot > 5.5259 ? link please..
Read more : tt xl iq routes with boot 5.5259,restarting... | Views : 2223 | Replies : 4

AutoActivate help on go 720

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this stuff and i need a little help,
the problem is, that when i copy the autoactivate.exe to my tomtoms root directory and run it everything seems great,
but when i disconnect my tomtom and start it, it's stuck in a rebooting loop, i'm still able to connect it to my computer and restore the previous state so it works, but after autoactivate it just keeps rebooting, never actually starting ...
Read more : AutoActivate help on go 720 | Views : 2958 | Replies : 20

Does 885 maps have Text to Speech?

Hello,

I just upgraded my Tom Tom to the following:

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom XL IQ Routes Edition
DeviceVersionHW=XL IQ Routes Edition
BootLoaderVersion=55136
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9400
ApplicationVersion=851694.1
CurrentMap=USA_Canada_and_Mexico_P
CurrentMapVersion=885.4097
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...
TTNAVIGATOR.BIF:
Not Found...

So I change both maps and navcore. After the change I loose the TTS and Lane Guidance. From the 885 table it looks like 885.4097 does noth ave ALG but does it have TTS? Is TTS the same as Cspeech? Previous ...
Read more : Does 885 maps have Text to Speech? | Views : 1793 | Replies : 5

Go Live 1000 - Help

Hi,

Can anyone help please.

My Go 550 live has stopped working and i have bought a Go Live 1000, can it be hacked/cracked with other maps etc. i have lots of favorites on my old TT and i want to transfer across, can it be done?

Any help is much appreciated.
Read more : Go Live 1000 - Help | Views : 2163 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162570 • Total topics 17239 • Total members 661836