It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:24 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TT740 truck navcore ????

Hi guys i have installed biggerdaves navcore on my SD card on the tomtom by copying all the fils in the rar over to my card and then activating the map with fastactivate but when i go to boot the device its just getting stuck at the picture of the truck splash screen and just hangs there has anyone got any idea what im doing wrong
:helpsos:
Read more : TT740 truck navcore ???? | Views : 4542 | Replies : 37

Navcore for Rider v1

I'm a bit confusing about all those Navcore versions. I have Rider with Navcore v650.107. Which new Navcore should i install? I heard that v79.01 should be fine, but i can't find that anywhere. Can anyone confirm that Navcore 9.205 work without problems in rider v1?
Read more : Navcore for Rider v1 | Views : 5275 | Replies : 23

Newbee help please

Hi i have just got my hands on a tt740 and want to update it to the truck navcore and latest maps i have downloaded (SE_8.395.go_work.CAB-navcore-GO-WORK_Includes_AutoActivate_For_Map_Patching) and the latest maps for the truck but that didnt have a auto installer and now im stuck on

1: how do i update the navcore as i tried just running the program but then the tomtom froze on the opening screen upon reboot

2: how do i install ...
Read more : Newbee help please | Views : 1215 | Replies : 1

Are the new maps 885 frying the circut board on the tt go

Has anyone else came across this.

TTONE xl 885 maps work fine on my unit but

Asked to update a tt go510 18 months old put the map onto a new sd card and installed into the the unit seemed to discharge as i didnt have the charger i gave it back for him with his bought map sdcard to charge as he charged it blew the power circut, told him that the charger had ...
Read more : Are the new maps 885 frying the circut board on the tt go | Views : 2021 | Replies : 11

Navcore version 9.405 for Start

The new NC can be found here.

The patched version contains all Emulations and was breifly tested on my 730 - gives about 30mb free Ram.
To me on my device it seems the restictions from previous Start NC are gone as I have access to basically all menu buttons.
Limitations: Due to the fact that TT limited this NC for the Start no hardware functions like microphone are possible, so no ASR or voice ...
Read more : Navcore version 9.405 for Start | Views : 3047 | Replies : 3

TOMTOM one XL Truck ???

Hi have just got my hands on a tomtom one XL and wondered what navcore i need to make it a truck sat nav and what map version to put on it.

have seen the truck navcore on here but it said it was for the x30 x40 so any help would be greatly appriciated

Jon
Read more : TOMTOM one XL Truck ??? | Views : 2622 | Replies : 1

TomTom Not working

I have a TomTom GO 930 after updating maps I used the Fast activate. Now my unit will not turn on. How do I fix this problem. It will not even power up when connected to my pc.
Read more : TomTom Not working | Views : 1638 | Replies : 1

Clearing TomTom Login Info?

Hello All,

I have an old TT One V1 which I have kept up-to-date with NCs and Map Updates but have not used in anger for some time, so it's time for it to change owner. When I connect it to Home, my login email address appears in the top right corner.

I am presuming that, if I do nothing, the new owner will get that info when they connect it to Home? How do ...
Read more : Clearing TomTom Login Info? | Views : 2062 | Replies : 8

go750 stuck on bootlogo...help

hi,i have go750 updated with tthome and is stucked on bootlogo,not working any version of navcore for gox50,always stuck on boot logo,i tested v9054,v9061,9025,v9421....please help,my ttgo is:

DeviceName=TomTom GO
DeviceVersionHW=GO 750
Removed personal info - Downunder35m
RamDiskVersion=20120215
BootLoaderVersion=55277
LinuxVersion=802398
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9401
ApplicationVersion=862279.1
UserLanguage=Español
Read more : go750 stuck on bootlogo...help | Views : 2227 | Replies : 12

File Factory Broken ?

Hi Admins

Trying to download 885 maps linking to LinkSavin OK but pressing any of the downlink links links to a "text page" display asking fo email and password.

OK at 08:00 UK time but now trying at 20:36 broken

Any help on this

Thanks
Cynderyn
Read more : File Factory Broken ? | Views : 2290 | Replies : 8

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162565 • Total topics 17239 • Total members 661815