It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:13 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TomTom ONE XL Europe South Problem

Hi Everyone
Thanks to the resorces on this site and excellent advice I have been able to upgrade my original navcore, map, voices and speedcams.

At the moment my
navcore = 9.205
UK ROI = 885_4058

I have been trying to install europe south (Map 885 4058) on an external SD but after rebuilding SD in the same way that I have been updateing UK ROI but get "cannot use map" after reboot

Can my ...
Read more : TomTom ONE XL Europe South Problem | Views : 2023 | Replies : 1

Problems with Go 540 Live

I'm trying to update my Sons Go 540 Live, I have installed Navcore 9054.531676.2 for XL IQ Routes, GO 540/740, GO 750 Live / 950 Live amongst other Navcores however the only Map that works is the one that came with it....All the other maps that I have cracked with Easyusetools say......"Problem with map" you cannot use this map on this device:

Any ideas ?

Thanks as always.
Read more : Problems with Go 540 Live | Views : 1550 | Replies : 3

Easyusetools

I know it's old hat but can someone upload me or link me to download Easyusetools.

Many thanks.
Read more : Easyusetools | Views : 4347 | Replies : 3

Newbie having problems creating new map SD card

Folks,

I must be doing something dumb but I think I have followed all the tutorial and still get the message "You cannot use this map on this device" when I try and switch to my new map.

What I have done -

1. Formated a new SD card card as Fat 32
2. Extracted the 2 zip files from the tutorial to the card
3. Changed the file to give me a ttsystem file ...
Read more : Newbie having problems creating new map SD card | Views : 1316 | Replies : 7

Carminat 2012 schemes

Hi.
can everybody upload the new schemes ?

thx
Read more : Carminat 2012 schemes | Views : 1655 | Replies : 5

Tomtom Eclipse II / Toyota II (toyota aygo) help

I've recently bought a toyota aygo which has installed the above mentioned tomtom.
The thing is, although it is official included by toyota (it is not just an add on from the dealership), it does not have greek menus, nor it can read greek maps. The names of the roads are in latin characters.
Now, my parents also use this car and they are not so familiar with any of the other languages available.
I ...
Read more : Tomtom Eclipse II / Toyota II (toyota aygo) help | Views : 5346 | Replies : 3

All different download sites

Is there people in the forum who have affiliate account with the sharing providers, I have seen numerous on here foe a while now but never said anything, now however its getting worse.

All free download slots on this server are currently in use.For immediate access, upgrade to FileFactory Premium. Alternatively, you can try again shortly.
Retry download

When you click the retry download it never does, it forces you to pay or you don't ...
Read more : All different download sites | Views : 2196 | Replies : 8

winzip

get this everytime i try to unzip the truck map, tried part 1 and part 12 same thing comes up.
any ideas please
Read more : winzip | Views : 1834 | Replies : 11

Wrong Location

Been using the 885 maps for about a week now and there seems to be an issue with the locations, On the old Maps the location I travel to alot is 100% accurate but on the 885 maps it takes me some were about 3miles away any ideas on a fix?

So when you enter your Postcode XXX XXX it gives you the correct street but when it plans the route its way out and ...
Read more : Wrong Location | Views : 1963 | Replies : 5

Some help. old tomtom one

I dont use this anymore and im going to give it my dad ?

can i add a voice and camera hoy spots on this one.

Thanks for any help guys ;)
Read more : Some help. old tomtom one | Views : 1151 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162564 • Total topics 17239 • Total members 661814