It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 1:28 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

which navcore for tomtom xxl 550t

hi all been trying to put tomtom truck on my tomtom 550 t but had no luck ? just want to no which is the laytest navcore and uk map i can use ? or if someone has a working truck navcore for this model ?? thanks to all for your great work
Read more : which navcore for tomtom xxl 550t | Views : 1404 | Replies : 1

Able to patch Scandinavia map but not Poland map

I'm using a navcore 9.205. I was able to patch a Scandinavia map, but I'm not able to patch the Poland map. I'm using autoactivate 1.8.8.1. I'm just getting error: Couldn't get filetime on server. But if I try to delete the Scandinavia map and patch it again everything works. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong or what I can do differently?
Read more : Able to patch Scandinavia map but not Poland map | Views : 995 | Replies : 2

Map not found with North America 885.4087

Maps not found error on my GO930, navcore 9.401. Any help appreciated.
Read more : Map not found with North America 885.4087 | Views : 6705 | Replies : 44

Voices not working on my tomtom device after installing SE_N

I just installed a new navcore: SE_Navcore.9.205.547817_32mb_devices and a new map on my tomtom device. But none of my original voices are now working. I tried to install a new voice but my tomtom says: (translated to english) you have chosen a recorded voice. This voice cannot be used to read streetnames and messages. I get the same message when I try to use the original voices.
Read more : Voices not working on my tomtom device after installing SE_N | Views : 2388 | Replies : 6

Cannot use this map on this device

Hey I'm new on this forum and I just tried to install Scandinavia 885.4009 map on my tomtom xl device. But after patching it my gps says you cannot use this map on this device, but I know that's the map that fits my device.

Any advice how I can solve this problem, please don't write to technical because I'm knew to this. Thanks for your help!
Read more : Cannot use this map on this device | Views : 2649 | Replies : 2

TomTom QuickGPSfix Update Tool

Anyone know where I can get this. The link posted in its thread does not work.
Read more : TomTom QuickGPSfix Update Tool | Views : 3694 | Replies : 4

GO520 - USB Device Not Recognized by Windows

I can work around this issue by installing a navcore and map on the SD-card, but does anyone know of a 'proper' fix for this problem?

The GO520 belongs to a friend - it recharges on the USB base mount ok, but will not connect to the PC - all I can get is the 'USB Device Not Recognized' error message from Windows. The same PC accepts my 930 and other devices ok. The 520 ...
Read more : GO520 - USB Device Not Recognized by Windows | Views : 2130 | Replies : 8

TomTom on Mio C250!!!!!!

Is it possible to load Tomtom on mio c250?tried with garmin too,but i can't install those softwares succesfully....!!!! Which version of tomtom should i use ? Actually i managed to make one version to start (TomTom7.910)....but the message says that it can't find map..(in spanish lang i think),and basically it asks for active sync or something simmilar,so i suppose i am doing something whrong with the maps....the map i tried to use is: Greece 875.3615_Installer....I ...
Read more : TomTom on Mio C250!!!!!! | Views : 10805 | Replies : 48

Highest Navcore Version for a Go 510

Hi

Just trying to find out the highest Navcore version that works with a Go 510, don't seem to be able to find the compatibility chart anymore.

Regards

Cerbera
Read more : Highest Navcore Version for a Go 510 | Views : 2336 | Replies : 1

help please UK & Ire 885.4009 map

i am trying to download this map but getting all sorts of pop up messages when trying to download can someone let me know where i am going wrong please

thanks
Read more : help please UK & Ire 885.4009 map | Views : 2933 | Replies : 12

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162563 • Total topics 17239 • Total members 661804