It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 11:25 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Tom Tom Version one battery replacement wrong size

Just purchased a new replacement battery for my old tomtom V1. Original battery is marked F62812051, the replacement that I had from ebay is a TM600SL which is approximately a centimetre longer in length. Problem is that it will not fit the battery moulding in on the back of the tomtom.
The seller assures me that this is the only battery available for the v1, so is there any way that this battery can be ...
Read more : Tom Tom Version one battery replacement wrong size | Views : 1525 | Replies : 1

USA_Canada_Mexico_P_4097 map patching

I am trying to patch USA_Canada_Mexico_P_4097 map for my GO 930 running 9.400.
I keep on getting error "cannot use this map". I did run the FA toolstep 1 and 2). I checked the map folder and there is no *.dct file. Anything I am missing.
Thanks
Read more : USA_Canada_Mexico_P_4097 map patching | Views : 2522 | Replies : 7

TomTom One XL Problem ..

Hello All .
I Have Tomtom One XL Device And When I Put SD Card , My Device Freezes :S ..
And I Got V8.010 , How I Intall V9 Or More ?
I Downloaded TomtomHome And Pressed Update Device But Says There Are No More Updates
Read more : TomTom One XL Problem .. | Views : 1331 | Replies : 1

Rural Area Planning Trouble Workaround

I live in a rural area with a lot of state highways that my TomTom One (3rd version) insists have a 30 mph travel speed estimate, despite being 50 mph routes with next to no traffic. As a result, it tends to take me out of my way to find interstates on long trips (ie the ones I would actually need a GPS for). After some Googling I found some others also have this trouble. ...
Read more : Rural Area Planning Trouble Workaround | Views : 1654 | Replies : 7

hello new to this site...

Hello i'm new to this site and not sure if this is the right section to post this if not please move it to the appropriate section,
I have a Mio 310 GPS that takes a sd card, how would I go about getting tomtom to work with it by running it off the sd card? thanks and are they any downloads I can get so that allI have to do is download and drag ...
Read more : hello new to this site... | Views : 1202 | Replies : 1

TOMtom One IQ Routes and Africa_885_4087 map

Hi

My TT was running just fine with NC 9.4 and Africa 880.3822. Last night i downloaded the mapupdate, copied it to my TT and got FastActivate_04.02.2012_Premium_edition_v1.8.8.1 to activate the map. When i wanted to patch the map Fas Activate saw my voices but it did not see the map folder.

I thought there must be something wrong with the map file i downloaded so i got Africa_885_4088 but i got the same thing. So ...
Read more : TOMtom One IQ Routes and Africa_885_4087 map | Views : 1831 | Replies : 5

Australian LoquendoTTS voice

For many years now we in Australia are being ignored when it comes to a proper voice that can handle our road and town names.
Some tried to get the Vocalizer voice Karen to work with mixed results and TT ignores all requests so far stating that the official language in Australia is British english.
Well that might be true, but tell that those people who choose our road and town names.

Read only if ...
Read more : Australian LoquendoTTS voice | Views : 1625 | Replies : 1

TomTom Business Solutions Service Tool

Is for Pro verions
Who has got this tool available?
Works without MyTomTom
This tool can may be help us out for Navcore 10 and 11 issues.
Read more : TomTom Business Solutions Service Tool | Views : 4238 | Replies : 7

Navigator on Binatone Carrera

I have successfully installed tt navigator7 (ver7910.9185 and UK and ROI map ver830.2307) on an SD card in a binatone and was wondering if it is at all possible to patch the new version of tt home to recognise the unofficial hardware and use mapshare. I have tried downloading the patchfiles from this thread:

http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?6385-poor-reception-on-navigo-V2-running-TT7&highlight=poor+reception

but I think the host site is down and the link does not work.

I would be grateful if anyone ...
Read more : Navigator on Binatone Carrera | Views : 1681 | Replies : 5

Question please dsa

Just a question out of interest really i am new to this tomtom modding lark. What is a "dsa Navcore" as opposed to a normal se navcore?
Read more : Question please dsa | Views : 1572 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162561 • Total topics 17239 • Total members 661798