It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 7:27 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Connect phone and Tom Tom

My Nokia n8 won't connect to my Tom Tom 530 with Tom Tom truck installed any help please
Read more : Connect phone and Tom Tom | Views : 1816 | Replies : 4

Tomtom Carminat Live: Editing installation files on Windows

I collected all available info on the current Carminat Live problem in this thread : :link:
In the first posting you will find infos on how to access and modify the Carminat Live installation files - the same procedure can be used to access NC10 installation files.

I want to use the above thread for everything that is related to to the patching and activation problem.

This thread here is only for problems related to ...
Read more : Tomtom Carminat Live: Editing installation files on Windows | Views : 4434 | Replies : 3

Switch files in rar folder on SD card

HI
Sorry if this is a stupid question but after instaling 9026 on my 710 there is a win rar file on the sd card called "switch files" inside which are cycle txt,model txt, setconfig txt, and version text. Is this correct or should these files be unpacked somewhere else?
EC
Read more : Switch files in rar folder on SD card | Views : 2262 | Replies : 10

Which map for Cyprus

Which map do i need for tomtom 1, new edition running latest navcore for cyprus ?
Read more : Which map for Cyprus | Views : 1061 | Replies : 2

Tomtom traffic TMC receiver problems

Hi Lads

I have a 710 running 9026 navcore and 880 maps.

I cannot get it to connect to traffic on a TMC ariel The TMC unit is the 013 version small egg shaped receiver approx 8 inches from the plug and about 3 feet of arial.

I tried it as a stand alone unit and no reception with the arial inside or outside the vehicle so I patched the arial lead to the centre ...
Read more : Tomtom traffic TMC receiver problems | Views : 1873 | Replies : 5

Which difference between some Europe Maps?

Which is the difference between Western_and_Central_Europe, Western_and_Central_Europe_2GB, Europe and Europe_2GB maps? Which is the largest and most comprehensive? Thanks
Read more : Which difference between some Europe Maps? | Views : 1619 | Replies : 1

Truck on via 125

Anyone know if its possible to put truck on via 125 and what version of navcore would you use Thanks.
Read more : Truck on via 125 | Views : 1556 | Replies : 2

Thai Language

Have a thai map and voice on my go 730 but no language, where can I get the language files?
Read more : Thai Language | Views : 1280 | Replies : 0

Missing rars from DLC container

Hi I was downloading

Western_and_Central_Europe_2_GB_880_3810

Using the following container

(DLC Container) File Factory
e22ea973e13c060d20176d2c6c5ec2a4

JDownloder is advsing rar's 10, 11 and 12 are missing

Any assitance appreciated

Thanks
Read more : Missing rars from DLC container | Views : 1778 | Replies : 9

Is it possible to get voice control on a 710

Hi
I have upgraded my 710 to nav 9026 and installed 880.3180 maps all work fine but is it possible to get the voice control to work as well?
Thanks in advance
Read more : Is it possible to get voice control on a 710 | Views : 1768 | Replies : 9

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162558 • Total topics 17239 • Total members 661787