It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 7:19 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

cant find splashscreen.bmp

guys got tomtom 7.910.9185 with 875.3675 maps on a binatone x430
when i start it the spash screen is small,ive looked in the main folder (MobileNavigator)
for the splash screen bmp,and its not there,looked in the art folder, looked in every folder
for splash.bmp and cant find it,is there a setting so i can change it to 480x272
Read more : cant find splashscreen.bmp | Views : 1849 | Replies : 3

TomTom Top Gear Edition

Did anyone get one before they were taken off the shelf ? wouldnt mind a copy of the voice if anyone has one ? and what exactley did u get as an extra on this edition ?

cheers

sie
Read more : TomTom Top Gear Edition | Views : 1476 | Replies : 6

Can I update a TomTom XL350?

I need to know if I can update this one because it's not a T, M or TM
Read more : Can I update a TomTom XL350? | Views : 1338 | Replies : 7

Quick Question - TT Truck onto One XL

Hi all, my latest challenge is to put TT Truck onto a TT One XL.
I've downloaded Navcore 8.395, and am currently downloading the latest map.

Question is, do I put the Navcore on the device and the map on the SD card, or put it all on the SD card and nothing on the device?
Read more : Quick Question - TT Truck onto One XL | Views : 1926 | Replies : 14

cant activate map

hi guys.. server for meta.txt seems to be down..trying to update meta.txt using fastactivate premium...but not connection..im trying to activate latest uk 880 map on my tomtom xl iq routes..navcore is patched but cant create the .dct file for the map...any ideas..
Read more : cant activate map | Views : 1856 | Replies : 3

Volume low on 920's

Morning,
Is there anyway of increasing the volume on my tt920? I have to transmit the sound through my Cab Stereo. My wagon is not the quietest of vehicles, but even in my car the 920's are still not as loud as I'd like.
Read more : Volume low on 920's | Views : 2241 | Replies : 11

Buddies on 8.398 navcore?

post deleted
Read more : Buddies on 8.398 navcore? | Views : 1005 | Replies : 4

Tom Tom One XL -help needed (From Australia gps to Malaysia

Hi there,

I bought TT One XL from australia ages ago and I need to use it now in Malaysia, so would like to upload Malaysia map in there.

Found some thread and follow it but i still couldnt get it to work.

Here is my gps info:

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE XL
DeviceVersionHW=ONE XL
BootLoaderVersion=53026
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
ApplicationVersion=9369
CurrentMap=Australia
CurrentMapVersion=705.1485
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...
TTNAVIGATOR.BIF:
Not Found...

Any advice is most appreciated.

Thanks
Read more : Tom Tom One XL -help needed (From Australia gps to Malaysia | Views : 2230 | Replies : 9

A Little Help Required

Hi all

I have a tomtom One V3
It has just 1gig interanl memory

I have delelted everything from my device and got the newest navcore for my device from the tomtom update in home.
I installed the Map for it United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland 880.3811 with the installer.
After adding the voices and the tom tom cameras all works.
Now my problem is that i wanted the PGPSW cameras on which again ...
Read more : A Little Help Required | Views : 1406 | Replies : 8

Closed thread for loading tomtom 7 onto Binatone

First of all, Hi to everyone.

I have been reading the instructions post by Fatboyfun concerning the installation of tomtom 7 on a Binatone unfortunately, the thread appears to be closed and the link is now dead unless Fatboyfun is keen to show his wedding snaps to everyone:mail1:

The originating thread refers to Binatone X430 and Z430 units but I have a B430 running CE5. I have managed in the past to load TT6 although ...
Read more : Closed thread for loading tomtom 7 onto Binatone | Views : 1908 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162558 • Total topics 17239 • Total members 661787