It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 7:25 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Tomtom one and sdhc card memory

Hello, I was wondering if the next post will be appropriate to follow and implement on tomtom ONE 1st edition, 2nd edition and even 3rd edition, like in Tomtom one XL.

http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?3890-4gb-sd-card-for-tomtom-one-xl&

Thanks in advance.
Read more : Tomtom one and sdhc card memory | Views : 5188 | Replies : 13

Please help

I did something stupid, like updated TT (TT one 3rd edition) to the new version( it came when I connected today to PC). now I cannot see any maps( basically red X) after turning on. Reset on the bottom did not help.... Any ideas how to bring it back to life????
Read more : Please help | Views : 2152 | Replies : 16

GPS Status

I have just update my Navcore to 9.205 on my TomTom Go 720 from an older version, 8.0?? or something like......Anyway on that version I used to press the right hand bottom corner and it would display the Status Summary, then I used to press a set of bars and this would display the GPS Status....Now here's my question:
How do I display the GPS Status with Navcore 9.205 ?

Oh, bye the way what ...
Read more : GPS Status | Views : 1253 | Replies : 1

Newbie help for TTONE - struck in startup screen

I followed below instructions from tendriver in a earlier post, but my tomtom is struck in the startup screen.

Here is my TTcurrent config.
TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v8)
BootLoaderVersion=10100
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8041
ApplicationVersion=9645
CurrentMap=USA_and_Canada
CurrentMapVersion=725.1905
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...
TTNAVIGATOR.BIF:
Not Found...

Go here: TomTom Automatic Navcore Installation Read the instructions carefully, then select: SE_Navcore.8.412.1236_32mb_devices.rar
Go here:All New Maps 875.XXXX Read the instructions, then select United_States 875_3673 OR
United_States_875_3673_Installer with Automatic Installer & ...
Read more : Newbie help for TTONE - struck in startup screen | Views : 1766 | Replies : 3

street speaking names

hello everyone, i have a tomtom xl iq2 with street speaking on, when i have updated the maps the street speaking voices doesnt work. is that because its not a map downloaded from tomtom. if it should still work does anybody know how to put them back on. thanks for all the tutorials everybody does coz i knew nothing about satnavs until u guys showed me the simple things to do.
Read more : street speaking names | Views : 1786 | Replies : 5

tomtom 7100 europe

hi i can i use truck maps in tomtom 7100 has europe maps.thanks
Read more : tomtom 7100 europe | Views : 1400 | Replies : 3

Go Live 820 map problems

Hi all any help would be gratefully received. I have a go live 820...question is how do i install maps from here? i have a tomtom one 3rd edition and that was simple to update. This device doesn't get recognised by the pc?

Any help on how to do it would be good.

Thanks in advanced.
Read more : Go Live 820 map problems | Views : 1523 | Replies : 2

Help with Europe Truck 880_3845

Hi Folks,
I've downloaded all 12 truck maps from (europe_truck 880_3845), fast activate 1.8.8.0, navcore 8.398.1917 work inc and the pre patched SE tt system. All files have been unziped using winrar. I've copied them to my SD card inserted it into my tt go 720 and clicked on fast active. A box comes up with 4 x parts to click on. I do this and files seem to be downloaded and oaky (press any ...
Read more : Help with Europe Truck 880_3845 | Views : 3301 | Replies : 22

Update TomTom Navigator on Navman S200

Hi,

I'm looking at updating the current version of TomTom Navigator on my Navman S200. I have made a backup of my flash drive (before TomTom installation) onto pc using windows explorer. Is it safe to format the flash drive through pc, load backup files onto flash drive and then do a fresh install of TomTom?

Is this the best method? If not could, you please recommend the correct procedure.

Cheers,

Shane
Read more : Update TomTom Navigator on Navman S200 | Views : 3037 | Replies : 9

TomTom Go720 Europe Truck.......HELP!

Hi Folks,
Okay i've followed all the instrutions on how to get this onto my tomtom go720.
Firstly i forgot to do a backup and dont have my origional ttgo.bif file. Everytime i turn my tomtom on it just goes to the TomTom GO screen and then to the load screen, then blank and starts all over again. I've taken the SD card out and it still does the same.
I've connected it to my ...
Read more : TomTom Go720 Europe Truck.......HELP! | Views : 2570 | Replies : 10

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162558 • Total topics 17239 • Total members 661787