It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:11 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Tutorials

Click here for:Tutorials
Read more : Tutorials | Views : 11261 | Replies : 0

Another Newbie Post

Hello everyone and first of all thank you very much for everything in this forum...

But, as usual when you come into a new underground area, it is very unclear, what you need to do for what you really need. I checked over all the sticky section and didn't find much about the basic of adding a new map in my TomTom.
I did it, but actually I don't know exactly what I have done. ...
Read more : Another Newbie Post | Views : 1626 | Replies : 5

tomtom 9150

hi ive upgraded my TT720 with the truck installed to a new tt9150 how do i transfer all my poi files to the new machine. i know i cant do it my opening it as an external drive but there must be a way. many thanks
Read more : tomtom 9150 | Views : 1297 | Replies : 3

Problem updating meta.txt

Hi

Just changed my map on my XXL Classic from Western Europe to Europe West to get more FREE space and after replacing map with latest 880 map and copying latest speedcams' to map folder.

I ran fast activate and started with update the meta and I get the following error message:

ERROR: Could not get file time on server. Check your internet connection
Integrated meta.txt enabled

Press any key to continue ...

I then ...
Read more : Problem updating meta.txt | Views : 4081 | Replies : 1

igo on tt v3 is it possible/how

just wondered if anyone as ever done it and how if poss
Read more : igo on tt v3 is it possible/how | Views : 918 | Replies : 3

Urgent help please on go520 and installing truck

Hi all,

I have just brought on behalf of a friend a go520 with truck installed,

ok i needed to add some more poi's we use for work as this is a friend from work who is having this 520 for xmas off his misses, i connected to my pc and clicked update as i do everytime i reinstall latest truck map on my go720, it updated the application to 8.398 now it will not ...
Read more : Urgent help please on go520 and installing truck | Views : 3202 | Replies : 28

TT XXL Classic Expected Battery Life

Hi

I have recently purchased a TomTom XXL Classic and after turning it on to check if it was ok, I then charged it up overnight, which was around 10 hours. When I disconnected the device in the morning, I tapped the bottom right of the screen to reveal 'battery icon' at the top right and it was only showing about 3/4 full as indicated by the 'green progress indicator'.

I then reconnected the mains ...
Read more : TT XXL Classic Expected Battery Life | Views : 1610 | Replies : 2

tomtom one xl total noob

I have an old tomtom one xl that was never updated after the initial map. I have navcore 8.010. I would like to update to the latest u.s. map, but am totally lost. what is the latest map version that would work and how do i go about installing the new map and maybe voices. the total memory on the unit is only 978.1 mb. thanks so much
Read more : tomtom one xl total noob | Views : 1607 | Replies : 3

tt truck 730

hi ive a tt730 and already got tt truck on a mem card but ive just downloaded the new map 880 could any tell me what navcore i
should use please
Read more : tt truck 730 | Views : 970 | Replies : 1

please help with tomtom for medion e3212

Hi, sorry for posting on all sides but I have not yet familiar with the forum and you, as I am from another country, sorry if Puder offend with something I do or say.
I need lots and lots of help with medion pna e3212 m10, I have followed many tutorials and even what fatboyfun taught me but I can not install or unlock my medion, we would appreciate your help and cooperation.
Best regards ...
Read more : please help with tomtom for medion e3212 | Views : 3351 | Replies : 22

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162556 • Total topics 17239 • Total members 661782