It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:33 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

tomtom Iq xl problem

hi,
i'm new to this. i Have this tomtom xl iq route. when I open it, it keeps saying no maps found.
I download a map, but don't know how to load the map in. there's no folder named map in the gpsé :helpsos: i'm about to cry. how do I load a map please. I searched in the tutorials on the forum, but didnt find anything.
Read more : tomtom Iq xl problem | Views : 1671 | Replies : 4

How to install Tomtom 7 on dedicated PNA devices with Window

I have followed all the instruction re the above post by Fatboyfun
on a chinese gps running wince 5
after running autoactive it seems to have found the maps etc
but when i fire up the unit it opens the tomtom window but then says no maps found and that i have one free map download but it only want to download via gprs when i keep scrolling the menu (next)it comes up with cannot ...
Read more : How to install Tomtom 7 on dedicated PNA devices with Window | Views : 3502 | Replies : 9

TomTom 7 on Windows CE6

Hello All,
My first post here so be gentle with me :-) I have installed a version of TomTom 7 on my Chinese sat nav running CE6
It seems to work mostly, but I can't change the Home location or the default planned route. I can input a route and it will calculate the route and get me there, but if I shut it down and restart, it goes back to the route I planned ...
Read more : TomTom 7 on Windows CE6 | Views : 4152 | Replies : 4

Low Bridges

Hi there all does anyone know of a low bridge app. or poi for the Tomtom via 120 live?
Any help would be great.
Read more : Low Bridges | Views : 1365 | Replies : 3

Need Noob help (Probably)

I installed the United States 880 3866 map on my TomTom XXL. Ran the most recent fastactivate.exe. I got an error saying it couldn't connect to the meta.txt fileserver but the other three buttons worked fine (so far as I could tell). Ran from map directory. Now when it starts up it says "Cannot use this map on this device." Was this an installation error or did I just download the wrong map? How do ...
Read more : Need Noob help (Probably) | Views : 1866 | Replies : 1

Help Installing TT7

iv got a in car double din dvd player with nav function. it has igo 8 on, but the maps are really out dated. i have a tom tom 6 disc also but it doesnt show speed cameras. i was just wondering if anybody can point me in the right direction to gettin the software that works on my unit and has up to date cameras and maps for the uk. im a newbie to ...
Read more : Help Installing TT7 | Views : 4570 | Replies : 32

Colour Scemes for Maps

OK, I know it is an emotive thing but I wondered if there is any sort of consensus as to which colour scheme day/night is best on our precious devices.

I thought Brasilia and New Anglia were pretty good myself. :think:
Read more : Colour Scemes for Maps | Views : 1111 | Replies : 2

Tomtom via 1535 tm

i just brought tomtom VIA 1535 from best buy today..(Black Friday).. and i am trying to search for a way to add 8xx maps into this new TT.... BUT..i notice there is nothing mention for TT VIA... i am starting to think i made a really bad choice buying this TT VIA. Is there any i can crack this device and added new map to it?? The problem is, this device do not support TTHome, ...
Read more : Tomtom via 1535 tm | Views : 8900 | Replies : 32

TT One V4 - noob questions

Hello to everyone,
Firstly kudos to all the contributors for all the tools and maps etc

Im just starting out with the whole GPS stuff, I’m a bit of a noob when it comes to the TT and GPS... ive read allot of posts..... And there are a few things that id like to ask.

My current config after an update reading posts on this site :yahoo: ...
Read more : TT One V4 - noob questions | Views : 1753 | Replies : 3

Navcore link for: SE Navcore 8.412.1236

Hi

I recently downloaded navcore SE Navcore 8.412.1236 and installed it successfully with the latest UK & ROI map 880 3810.

Now, after experimenting with various navcores and the same map, I wiped the device in preparation to put SE Navcore 8.412.1236 and map 880 3810 back on the device again. I still have the map but unfortunately I cannot find the navcore on my computer.

I've found a few links in these forums to ...
Read more : Navcore link for: SE Navcore 8.412.1236 | Views : 3877 | Replies : 9

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162552 • Total topics 17238 • Total members 661772