It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:26 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

tomtom go 950 usb cable schematic

hallo, is anybody able to provide me the schematic of the usb connection cable? Thx
Read more : tomtom go 950 usb cable schematic | Views : 3302 | Replies : 9

TomTom ONE V3 (3rd edition) Blank... no data, can it be save

Right I have a TomTom ONE 3rd Edition (V3) That lost it's post codes and had a map that was REALLY out of date, trying to fix it I wiped the unit BEFORE backing it up :(

Is there anyway to fix this?

I've seen thispost but I'm rubbish with computers and messed up somewhere.

I have the SE Navcore 8.412.1236 and UK AND ROI 880.3868, both ...
Read more : TomTom ONE V3 (3rd edition) Blank... no data, can it be save | Views : 2619 | Replies : 12

Mio Navman M300

Hi guys,

I have just registered here and it seems to be a great site, have had a look around etc etc and have now tried to do a friends sat nav, i have done my own tomtom before and a garmin etc, but he's gave me this navman m300.

After a bit of reading on this site and grabbing a couple of files, I have unlocked it, got the blue desktop but thats where ...
Read more : Mio Navman M300 | Views : 2837 | Replies : 3

New Maps 880.3811

Hi there

Is map 880.3811 not available yet?
Read more : New Maps 880.3811 | Views : 2141 | Replies : 1

TomTom GO 910 - Missing North America

I have an old Go 910 that I am trying to update to the latest North American maps. I got North_America_2GB_880.3810 and used fastactivate.exe I patched the navcore, clicked on maps and patch tomtom dll and nothing gave any errors. Rebooted device and its only showing the three older maps (Canary Islands, Guam, Western and Central Europe).

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Read more : TomTom GO 910 - Missing North America | Views : 3678 | Replies : 18

Help with downloading Maps

Hi :)

In the past I have easly worked out how to download Maps but recently have had trouble understanding how to get to the point where you can access the download link you want. (I get redirected to sites nothing to do with the link) :scratch_one-s_head_

I would like to download the UK 880 auto install app.

Can someone please outline the ...
Read more : Help with downloading Maps | Views : 1868 | Replies : 4

How to install Tomtom 7 on Navman s45 with Windows CE core 5

everytime i run navigator.exe it will come out :navigator is not a vaild windows program.
Read more : How to install Tomtom 7 on Navman s45 with Windows CE core 5 | Views : 2479 | Replies : 0

Tomtom in Renault not working Stolen ??

help. I have a Renault Megane with sat nav built into the dash (tomtom). It says no maps cannot be found. When I look closer there is not SD card in the slot. I think someone have stolen it. I am a Newbie how do I go about getting it back working ? many thanks
Read more : Tomtom in Renault not working Stolen ?? | Views : 2484 | Replies : 5

Tom Tom One 140

Hi,
I live in Australia, and have a TomTom One 140.
I want to install maps for the US and Canada on my GPS.
It doesn't have a SD card.
I know there are many methods to do this (as i read about a few on this site), however my question is:
How can i go about installing and having the maps for USA and Canada and not permanently losing my Australian maps? Do i ...
Read more : Tom Tom One 140 | Views : 1152 | Replies : 8

tomtom one 3rd edition formatted...no backup

This gps was given to me formatted with no backup. They told me it was stuck at the flash screen so they went and formatted it. Is it screwed or is there still a way to get this sucker working? Maybe there is a walk-through somewhere? Thanks
Read more : tomtom one 3rd edition formatted...no backup | Views : 2062 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162549 • Total topics 17237 • Total members 661764