It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:24 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Go720 Troubles with Satelites

I upgraded the Navicore using: SE_Navcore.9.205.547817_32mb_devices. The navicore would boot and work just fine with my tom tom and read the original map just fine. I did not check for GPS signal.

I tried to install maps 860 3100 and 860 3101. I used an installer and I would get errors that the map could not be used on my device.

I restored from my backup the map directory. The tom tom started up and ...
Read more : Go720 Troubles with Satelites | Views : 2342 | Replies : 16

Map or Navcore for TomTom XL IQ Routes

After successfully patching and upgrading my XL IQ last night (thanks to tendriver for his troubleshooting support), I feel ready to embark on a new, bigger and perhaps more complicated endeavor with my gps.

If anyone here knows the map or patched navcore needed to change the map display on my unit to show the road markings, like some of the newer models do. If this is something doable and you would like a guinea ...
Read more : Map or Navcore for TomTom XL IQ Routes | Views : 2159 | Replies : 2

GO 930T TMC no longer working in the US

Hi.

I own the TT Go930T bought in the US a few years back. This spring I took it back to the US (I live in Denmark) to my surprise the TMC was no longer working or at least it was not free?! I think I saw something (perhaps a popup on the GO 930 it self, about I had to start a subscription to make it work (yes I did bring the right TMC ...
Read more : GO 930T TMC no longer working in the US | Views : 2233 | Replies : 11

Help needed

Hi folks,

I have a tom tom one xl v3. I have upgraded to map 875.3675 and I have also upgraded the navcore to multiple different versions however I always get the same problem that after using the tom tom for a while the sound just stops. This can happen after 15 mins or an hour but it always happens. When this does happen when i try to turn the device off it will automatically ...
Read more : Help needed | Views : 2040 | Replies : 4

Can I get Tomtom on a Binatone G430?

The USB socket of my 520 has come adrift so I bought a cheap Binatone G430 (£35 from Argos eBay - Refurbished)

Can I get Tomtom working on it?

Thanks

TD
Read more : Can I get Tomtom on a Binatone G430? | Views : 4641 | Replies : 11

GO910 Problem

I just delete everything from this PNA ,(i made backup before ;:)....but i dont have connection to computer any more...plz help ...i saved on root this navcore...and now i cant even shut down TT
http://download.tomtom.com/sweet/nav...re-GO-WORK.cab
SE_ttsystem.8.395.1913.rar
where is reset of this TT?
Plz help urgent
Read more : GO910 Problem | Views : 1675 | Replies : 6

NO SOUND ON PATCHED ONE XL (Newbi Member)

Hi Forum Members

I have been testing how to patch my Tom Tom One XL to allow me to use most current maps and voices by

1 Loading Nav Cor 9.205.547817.1 onto ext SD
2 Loading UK Map (Auto Install) on to ext SD
3 Loading voices onto onto ext SD
4 Patching map, voices, home app by Fast Activiate Premeium

Run Tom TOM on SD from laptop
Home application OK
Map OK
Voices selection ...
Read more : NO SOUND ON PATCHED ONE XL (Newbi Member) | Views : 1630 | Replies : 3

HELP!!! TomTom One 2nd version Map update

Okay so I have been working on this for about 11 hours....my USA and Canada maps are from 2006. Can someone please walk me through updating the map on my TomTom One version 2...
Read more : HELP!!! TomTom One 2nd version Map update | Views : 2426 | Replies : 11

Tomtom One 3rd Edition 1 GB Canada USA Map?

Hello All,

Very new to this forum as well as to such Gps update altogether.

I have this old Tomtom One 3rd Edition 1GB GPS. I downloaded a map from another torrent site but ended up getting the message saying "This Map can not be used on this device".

I tried to find a suitable map here but the one I found was 1.47 GB size so knew that would not work for my 1 ...
Read more : Tomtom One 3rd Edition 1 GB Canada USA Map? | Views : 9895 | Replies : 23

Tomtom 520 ???

Hi there total newbie to hacking sat nav's here, but looking to get the latest or best navcore and maps for my Tomtom 520, a list of software tools need would be appreciated too??

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned a thousand times before but im really struggling to find the information i need regarding my Tomtom model and the whole process is starting to get a little tedious now :0(

Im currently using ...
Read more : Tomtom 520 ??? | Views : 1781 | Replies : 7

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162549 • Total topics 17237 • Total members 661764