It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:29 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

What is N14644???

I see a lot of Tom Tom owners identify their units as model #N14644 especially on E-Bay. It is apparent from all the different pictures that they can't be the same. Does anyone know what this number means? I thought that the first two letters of the serial number were used to identify the model?

Thanks
Read more : What is N14644??? | Views : 1646 | Replies : 0

tom tom xl N14644 problem

trying to sort out my mates XL n14644, it has not been flashed or anything but he updated via tom tom home and installed 8083/9669 navcore, now when switched on it goes through the set up process but always freezes when he goes to set the time, ive looked at things like map settings etc to see if they could be cause but its not

any ideas on what could be causing this
Read more : tom tom xl N14644 problem | Views : 4083 | Replies : 25

Problems with Navcore 8.562.438269

Hello,

Just some feedback on the above Navcore

After upgrading I lost all the voices for most of the time, although they would return intermittently throughout the journey.

And the TomTom did not follow the map correctly.

I restored to this configuration and the voices have returned and I'm going to see whether the map works properly or not.

DeviceName=TomTom XL IQ Routes Edition
DeviceVersionHW=XL IQ Routes Edition
BootLoaderVersion=55136
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9056
ApplicationVersion=542741.2
CurrentMap=Australia
CurrentMapVersion=875.3671
Read more : Problems with Navcore 8.562.438269 | Views : 1920 | Replies : 3

Problem with One XL

I have a TomTom One XL that I have upgraded to the latest Australia map 875.3671 and the SE_Navcore.9.205.547817_32mb_devices navcore, and activated with FastActivate_28.08.2011_Premium_edition_v1.8.7.2.

It will navigate to any of my favourites, but crashes when I enter a new Navigate To address. Could you please tell me how I can sort this out. I am happy to use any older navcore if that will be more stable - I just want it to work and ...
Read more : Problem with One XL | Views : 1831 | Replies : 8

TT Newbie - did I just brick my gps :(

I tried updating my maps for my device and ran the the FastActivate.exe program and all 3 buttons after copying the folder & contents (USA_and_Canada_865_3261) to my GPS. I then let the device reboot and am prompted with the message "You cannot use this map on this device: USA_and_Canada". I then came across this forum and saw the help that people were able to get along with newer maps and figured that I'd ask for ...
Read more : TT Newbie - did I just brick my gps :( | Views : 1660 | Replies : 10

go 720 update navcore

its running 8300/9372 at the moment whats the most suitable update for this device is it 9205 ?
Read more : go 720 update navcore | Views : 1817 | Replies : 7

Android?

does tomtom support by android?
Read more : Android? | Views : 1856 | Replies : 2

New to TomTom world need help

Hey all , First time TomTom user here , so think of me like your talking to a 3 year old about popular mechanics :D I just got a tomtom go 730 from my brother in Law after he purchaced a newer model , Now being that I know 0 about tomtoms & came here & went to the tutorial & tried to download TTCurrentConfi_1.0.0.1.rar‎ to try & get all the info I may need ...
Read more : New to TomTom world need help | Views : 2571 | Replies : 10

My TomTom crashed

I just recently bought 2 TomTom XXL refurbished and after I updated my maps from TomTom home it says that I can't use that map with my TomTom. Now my Tomtom is just a paperweight. But my wife has the same TomTom and i updated hers with the same map from TomTom home and hers works fine. Any ideas on how I could fix this would be a help. Thx
Read more : My TomTom crashed | Views : 1598 | Replies : 6

How too & What do i do to d/l maps

Hi.. First of all I'm a newbie be kind to me..

I have two XL350s one has the latest ver of maps.. How can I update the other one with it's ver ??

I tried to d/l the latest map but this large screen pop's up.. What do I do (donate ??) or sign up somewere.

Thanks in advance.
Micor
Read more : How too & What do i do to d/l maps | Views : 1637 | Replies : 7

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162552 • Total topics 17238 • Total members 661772