It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:18 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Replacing a defective screen on Go730

Has anyone had a successful experience replacing a screen of differing models? (Note: I don't require instruction on how to dismantle the GPS)

Specifically replacing one screen model with another model? My Go730 has a LQ043T3DX0E model screen, but I bought a LTE430WQ-F0B screen. While the new screen display works, the touch screen digitizer appears to be not interpreting the touches correctly and I haven't been able to calibrate accordingly. This results in not being ...
Read more : Replacing a defective screen on Go730 | Views : 3059 | Replies : 10

uk male computer voice

looking for this for a TTs vocalizer 32mb device, all i can find is a female one serena,anyone got a male one please
Read more : uk male computer voice | Views : 1778 | Replies : 1

tom tom go 910

running 7109/9183 whats the best update navcore for this go device

thanks
Read more : tom tom go 910 | Views : 942 | Replies : 1

Bootloader Differences in .bif & .ori files

Can someone advise me re differences in my .bif & .ori files re the version of Bootloader that is shown.

The .bif shows a Bootloader Version of 10012 - Linux Version 1000.

The .ori file shows a Bootloader Version of 55250 - Linux Version 547200.

The .ori file is correct. How do I update the Bootloader in the .bif to correspond ?.

Map version 875.3613
Navcore 9.205.547817
TTom 720

For Information my original .bif before ...
Read more : Bootloader Differences in .bif & .ori files | Views : 2122 | Replies : 2

How to install multiple maps on Tomtom One IQ?

yesterday i formated my tomtom and installed the official Navcore 9,05 on my tomtom, after that i installes benelux and activated the map and patched the navcore with fast activate, after being sure that it works ive installed a other map and activated it agian with fast activate, but now the second installed map doesnt see de language files that aer configured an available on the first map (standard language files)
how can i configure ...
Read more : How to install multiple maps on Tomtom One IQ? | Views : 2834 | Replies : 4

TomTom910

I have the above satnav looking to learn how to install navcore on it,can anyone suggest the best version of navcore for the 910 please.
Thanks for looking
Read more : TomTom910 | Views : 898 | Replies : 0

GO 720 Start & Shutdown Sounds

Having upgraded my 720 in the last week or so everything is running fine except that I cant download any start up or shutdown sounds as Home indicates my device doesnt support them. It does because I have them loaded on an SD card and when the device is switched to the card the start up and shutdown sounds work fine.

Is this a .bif file thing or something else that is greying out the ...
Read more : GO 720 Start & Shutdown Sounds | Views : 1754 | Replies : 2

TomTom Home update

I have a Tomtom start since 1 year. Last week I replace the map by the new 875 map of South Europe.
But is it normal that TomTom home suggest me to update the map 865 and doesn't suggest me the map share update?

Sorry for my English^^
Read more : TomTom Home update | Views : 1745 | Replies : 1

Help please to unbrick a TT XL IQ Routes Edition

Using intelligence derived from this forum, I've previously succesfully updated Navcores and maps on TT Ones (two different generations), a TT 510 and a Smartphone and therefore felt confident enough to offer to update my brother-in-laws (then fully operational!!) TT XL IQ Routes Edition AK*** DA*** App 9.056. 542741.2 OS 541764 W&CE 2GB 835.2419.
I copied (backed up) the device contents and then connected to TomTom Home which recommended an update of the Navcore to ...
Read more : Help please to unbrick a TT XL IQ Routes Edition | Views : 2657 | Replies : 12

navcore 8010

any one got a download link that works for a 8010 navcore for a tom tom XL doesnt have to patched
Read more : navcore 8010 | Views : 1736 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162549 • Total topics 17237 • Total members 661754