It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:19 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Navcore for truck in TT GO 750

I have Tomtom GO 750 9.053 go750
and map/Europe_2GB 840.2566

Then I have mini SD card with map of Europe for truck 870.3421
I downloaded navcore for truck (with tones and metres for lkw)
http://download.tomtom.com/sweet/navcore/8.398.go_work.CAB-navcore-GO-WORK.rev1.cab
and patched ttsystem
but it doesnt work, after restart with microSD is only screen TomTom
Is possible to help? Thank you
Read more : Navcore for truck in TT GO 750 | Views : 4812 | Replies : 9

Go 700 Will Not Boot

Last week having successfully updated my Go720, I decided to try the same with an old Go 700.

I backed up the old working system and then deleted the contents of the hard drive then I loaded the new 8412 Navcore and a 875.3613 map.
All seemed to be well and initially I had a fault because Fast Activate couldnt find the .bif file. I rebooted the device and was then able to open the ...
Read more : Go 700 Will Not Boot | Views : 1743 | Replies : 5

TomTom One V4 Navcore also US Fuel Prices?

What is the best navcore to use that is functional that is not stock? I have a complete back up already of stock, looking to experiment. Also, anyway of getting fuel pricing or anything like that for US? :)
Read more : TomTom One V4 Navcore also US Fuel Prices? | Views : 4626 | Replies : 6

Bluetooth, TT One XL-S and trying to pair with an HTC Touch

This is all getting to be just way to much fun. :-)
I'm trying to bluetooth connect to my HTC Touch Pro. Why? Because I think I can.
My TT does find my phone and tries to do something then comes up with a message about something needed not being either on my phone or not correct and doesn't pair.

My Touch Pro is stock and running WM6.1 still. Am I missing something in the ...
Read more : Bluetooth, TT One XL-S and trying to pair with an HTC Touch | Views : 1420 | Replies : 3

Tomtom HD traffic

Recently upgraded to go 950 with hd traffic which i really need.

I would like to upgrade to latest map but if I run the patch the unit would crash and traffic would not load properly.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Read more : Tomtom HD traffic | Views : 2578 | Replies : 11

Backup Question for TT ONE XL-S (or any other)

I have been using TT Home to back up my TT before playing with it but I've been reading here that all I really need to do is copy everything on my TT to a backup folder on my PC.
OK, that sounds cool and easy. Well, my first attempt at doing an update went very bad, my own darned fault, so I figured I'd just copy everything BACK to my TT or at least ...
Read more : Backup Question for TT ONE XL-S (or any other) | Views : 1640 | Replies : 6

loquendo tts on a xl live 2 gig

trying to put this on this device to get spoken street names,download the voice and copied everything into loquendo folder, then downloaded the file to overwrite in the same folder yet nothing shows up in voice selection

any help would be great
Read more : loquendo tts on a xl live 2 gig | Views : 2399 | Replies : 10

Memory Upgrade on TomTom XL2 IQ (model: 4ET03) ?

Hi all,

I've just bought a TomTom XL2 Iberia, but it only comes with a 1GB internal memory.
I want to install Europe maps but I don't have enough memory, so I opened the device looking for a solution like the one possible for the TomTom One V3 (soldering a SD card to the board) and I found some curious points inside.
I found 8 soldering points right next to the internal flash chip, could ...
Read more : Memory Upgrade on TomTom XL2 IQ (model: 4ET03) ? | Views : 4079 | Replies : 2

Latest possible maps for TomTom 6?

Hey guys.

What's the most recent maps I can use with TomTom 6?

Thanks in advance

- shiny
Read more : Latest possible maps for TomTom 6? | Views : 2086 | Replies : 0

TT Home Bif File

I wonder if some kind soul can advise me re the correct version codes for the .bif file so that HOME recognizes my version of map etc.
Looking on the forum I have found different codes, clearly because of varying map versions I assume.

I am running map 875.3613 with a 9205.547817 navcore. All loaded on to a TT720 GO
Read more : TT Home Bif File | Views : 4489 | Replies : 7

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162549 • Total topics 17237 • Total members 661764