It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:29 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Mapshare 875 ?

Hi everyone !
I would like to know if mapshare is working for Europe 875_3651 ?
I have a Carminat TomTom, last map : 860_3123 with mapshare update working.
And now a new map : 875_3651 but mapshare update not working.

TThome say my map is not compatible with mapshare.

Thx a lot for your answer !
Read more : Mapshare 875 ? | Views : 2176 | Replies : 4

Backing up Renault Carminat sd Card

Have a problem when restoring from a backup onto another sd card for my 2010 Renault Scenic Tomtom Carminat,

Backed up, using "Tomtom Home" my original Tomtom sd card and restored to a Kingston 1gb sd card but when inserted into Tomtom it comes with "Problem With Map You Cannot Use This Map On This Device, United_Kingdom_and Republic_ of Ireland-114"

Press right hand icon on remote control it then comes up "Switching To "United_Kingdom_and Republic_ ...
Read more : Backing up Renault Carminat sd Card | Views : 4315 | Replies : 6

tom tom go 550 live

have a chance to purchase one of these devices fairly cheap, whith the hardware in them is it possible to get more out of the device with a different navcore, already know how to update devices/maps etc..
Read more : tom tom go 550 live | Views : 1285 | Replies : 2

transfering saved positions

does anyone know how to transfer my old save positions/places after navcore and map updates, ive backed up my tt one v2 2nd edition sdcard first just need a little help n point me in the right direction and file there saved in cheers nik:crazy:
Read more : transfering saved positions | Views : 1722 | Replies : 7

Rac300 to tomtom

Hello, would it be possible to change my RAC300 so that it could use TOMTOM maps and how please. RAC/ROUTE66 have not changed there maps for a couple of years 2008 Q3.the sat nav is windows embedded with ce core 5 with a 1gb sd card.
thanks
Read more : Rac300 to tomtom | Views : 1672 | Replies : 3

TomTom One - Installing US Maps

Hey.

I'm trying to help a mate add some .us maps to his tomtom one he has for when he goes on holiday, after downloading the latest maps and activator and transfering them to the tomtom 2gb sd card we installed, I run the activator and patch the map and nav core etc but when I boot the tomtom I just get the message saying no maps.

To make sure I was doing the process ...
Read more : TomTom One - Installing US Maps | Views : 2032 | Replies : 7

Form an orderly queue (behind me!) for the Jeremy Clarkson Voice

In the wake of the news that TT have clinched a deal with JC himself to do a voice file, I thought I'd get in first in the queue ...

So I'm here, with my primus stove, camped out on the pavement alongside the NaviT voices section awaiting HIS arrival.

Yet more strange British behaviour that our American friends will be puzzled by I guess....

:cool:
Read more : Form an orderly queue (behind me!) for the Jeremy Clarkson Voice | Views : 1474 | Replies : 3

North America Maps for GO720

How can I tell which version of map to use? I will put it on SD card so a full featured map with largest POI list is desired . Is there a chart which shows which version to use on various models. I have 9.205 Navcore
Read more : North America Maps for GO720 | Views : 2186 | Replies : 7

TomTom Start Model 1ex00

Hi All
Please can someone assist me...Im a newbie..
I have a TomTom Start model 1ex00 with 1gb memory and NO sd card slot.

I would like to install a version of Navcore and maps with speedcams on this device, but have no idea on how to do this.

Can anybody please post a tutorial or help with this

Regards
Read more : TomTom Start Model 1ex00 | Views : 6470 | Replies : 3

Touchscreen out of alignment

I wonder if anyone can advise me.
Basically my TT One touch-screen is about 1cm out of alignment. (Horizontally)

For instance, when typing a name in favourites when you tap a letter it chooses the letter to the left of it, it's as if the touch-pad has moved about 1cm, so unless I touch right on the right-hand side of the letter it will type the one next to it.

The same can be said ...
Read more : Touchscreen out of alignment | Views : 2417 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162546 • Total topics 17237 • Total members 661736