It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:19 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Navigating to GPS co-ordinates on Tom Tom Start?

Hi All,

Is it possible to modify my sat nav to use GPS co-ordinates when planning a route on my Tom Tom Start? I'm not sure exactly which model it is but on the back it says 1EX00.

Thanks
Read more : Navigating to GPS co-ordinates on Tom Tom Start? | Views : 1741 | Replies : 4

Latest Navcores 8.398 pre patched dump links not working

Hi,

Am after putting tt truck on a friends 710 but none of the links are working for BD's pre patched 8.398 dumps...

Pre-Patched Working Dump 8.398 for X00 & ONE XL
Pre-Patched Working Dump 8.398 for X10
Pre-Patched Working Dump 8.398 for X40
Pre-Patched Working Dump 8.398 for x50

Can somebody please renew them or give me an alternative? Would the normal 8.398 navore be okay on this device? Thanks.
Read more : Latest Navcores 8.398 pre patched dump links not working | Views : 1591 | Replies : 5

Carminat Live Navcore 9.844 patching and map activation

Spoiler: Show
Info on sharing Carminat maps with other users]
Please check here

Since there are users out there that want more than the map area that came with the device, I started seeking ways of patching this new Navcore.
The workaround that could be used for the old Carminat Navcore no longer works for the new Live model.
Even if a patched PNDNavigator is used on the SD the device will still use a copy of ...
Read more : Carminat Live Navcore 9.844 patching and map activation | Views : 155331 | Replies : 190

520/530

My go520 switches on and connects to computer automaticly most times but sometimes it asks me.The yes/no goes dark blue but does not respond,I think the touch screen has gone faulty. anyone in uk do repairs (pref near Oldham)
So i bought a 530 as replacement, whats the difference between to two (if any) ,i can't see any really so can i use same uk map as 520 or do i need a different map ...
Read more : 520/530 | Views : 1145 | Replies : 5

Is it possible to get a truck map smaller than 2gb

Hi all I have been trying to instal the truck maps and navcores to my tomtom go 710 for the last few hours with no success.
Everytime I put in a 4gb card I get the card coming out and red cross animation on the unit. After searching a few forums I now believe that the go 710 cannot read SDHC cards only SD
Is there a version of the truck maps and navcore that ...
Read more : Is it possible to get a truck map smaller than 2gb | Views : 1674 | Replies : 6

tom tom one V4

currently has 8.083/9669 navcore on and i want to update the navcore and if possible get tom tom vocalizer or loquendo voices working on it

which navcore do you recomend
Read more : tom tom one V4 | Views : 2523 | Replies : 15

Slow city database

Dear Forum. After update from my stock firmware and maps finding the city name takes forever. Roads are a bit faster but still not as fast as the original firmware. Before I swittch back I hope someone knows a remedy :-)

I tried clear flash

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom XL
DeviceVersionHW=ONE XL (v9)
BootLoaderVersion=55128
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9053
ApplicationVersion=520930.2
CurrentMap=Europe_1GB_North
CurrentMapVersion=860.3126
Read more : Slow city database | Views : 1535 | Replies : 1

How do I connect to TomTom Home with unofficial hardware and

Hi, I got a binatone g350 with wince 5.0 on TomTom 7.910 running smoothly with maps and cams etc with no memory problems. I tried to connect to Home via my binatone with the TomTom SD card in it but Home don't recognise it nor via a SD card reader.

Therefore, I was wondering how can I connect to TomTom home with it or can't I? I want to get access to the most up ...
Read more : How do I connect to TomTom Home with unofficial hardware and | Views : 2331 | Replies : 1

go live 1005 HD

are the maps and software for these devices available on here and and the devices upgradable on here yet
Read more : go live 1005 HD | Views : 1992 | Replies : 1

TomTom Start Series

Just got a TomTom Start 20. This series no longer uses TomTom Home application but instead uses the MyTomTom web based application.

The Start 20 has a micro SD card slot which I assume would be for installing additional maps.

Latest map for this device is 875.3611.

As the device is new, my question is; will maps devices no longer using Home be available here to download at some stage in the future??
Read more : TomTom Start Series | Views : 2348 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162543 • Total topics 17237 • Total members 661730