It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:14 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Tomtom on windows 7 not working

i have just plugged my TT into my computer first time in months and it has not come up on TT screen "do you want to connect to computer" like it usually does
using windows7
Read more : Tomtom on windows 7 not working | Views : 1636 | Replies : 1

Newbie Advice sought: XL will not boot after installing late

I'm a newbie hoping for some advice.
I have an XL340 with the following original configuration:

App 9.061.5763030.2
OS 567329
(1039 15/9/2010)
64mb Ram (Free 32.7MB)
GPS V1.20
Boot V. 5.5277
Map: New_Zealand V 850.2781

I tried to install the newest 875 map to the New Zealand folder on the GPS. I used both Navitotal methods - the "Automatic installer and patcher", and when that did not work I restored the GPS and tried the ...
Read more : Newbie Advice sought: XL will not boot after installing late | Views : 1490 | Replies : 7

Assistance to update the Tomtom maps on a Navigo please

Hi my name is Stuart and I am looking for help
to update the Tomtom maps on a Navigo SY885 please

I have been looking & trying various things on this site but I am getting no were.
The existing tomtom software is on a SD card but is well out of date & I wish to update to a newer England & Ireland map.

When checking; the existing navcode comes up as 6.000 and ...
Read more : Assistance to update the Tomtom maps on a Navigo please | Views : 4839 | Replies : 3

Problem on ONE 2ND

i upgrade my ONE 2nd with 9.053.one2009_plus.CAB-navcore-ONE and a 875 map.
after i use FastActivate, but the result is "this map dosn't work"

have U any ideas?
Read more : Problem on ONE 2ND | Views : 1578 | Replies : 2

Visitor password

Sorry I correctly login but when I try to reach the tomtom maps Link.in asks the visitor password. What I have to do to download ?
Read more : Visitor password | Views : 1593 | Replies : 1

Checking with the experts

Hi,

I've spent all day reading this forum LOL. Picking up various bits of information on upgrading/changing/modding my TomTom devices. So then I took the plunge. So would anyone mind if I check the outputs? Are they the best combinations? Here we go...

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom GO 740 LIVE
DeviceVersionHW=GO 740 LIVE
BootLoaderVersion=55250
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9205
ApplicationVersion=547817.1
CurrentMap=United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland 875_3675
CurrentMapVersion=875.3675
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...

So I put 9205 on there (I believe this is the navicore) ...
Read more : Checking with the experts | Views : 1403 | Replies : 7

Instructions needed for idiot with tomtom truck on 630

Hi all, Thought that i would update my 630 with truck on sd card with Home and now it says that my device does not support the map? It still has the vehicle profile settings but just says that the route will be for cars only due to the map.I wish that i had left it alone due to me not having any ideas on how to get it working again.I would appreciate any help ...
Read more : Instructions needed for idiot with tomtom truck on 630 | Views : 1872 | Replies : 2

TomTom One Xl Bluetooth problem!

hi! for the One xl, i cant make the connection via bluetooth with my phone nokia . what navcore can i install on it in ideea for using bt too! ty
Read more : TomTom One Xl Bluetooth problem! | Views : 2202 | Replies : 4

Anyone help to install latest maps on tomtom one

Hi im new to this site and im finding it hard to figure out how to install the latest maps. Im not sure how I do it, I have a tom tom one.

Below is some information I found out from ttconfig
TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v8)
BootLoaderVersion=55019
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8014
ApplicationVersion=9372
CurrentMap=Western_Europe_1GB
CurrentMapVersion=725.1905
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...

Can anyone please help me how to install the latest maps and how I would do it. ...
Read more : Anyone help to install latest maps on tomtom one | Views : 2777 | Replies : 6

Traffic not working

hi guys,
I installed tom tom 7 (on a mio spirit 570 portable gps, after having unlocked) following this tutorial:

http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?3016-How-to-install-Tomtom-7-on-dedicated-PNA-devices-with-Windows-CE-core-5

everything is fine and working, but TMC service is not.
When I press tmc button on settings I receive a message: "function not supported". It sounds like a software limitation but I am not an expert......
I am sure I have a TMC hardware receiver, since with IGO (installed on the same gps) TMC ...
Read more : Traffic not working | Views : 1660 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162543 • Total topics 17237 • Total members 661730