It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:17 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Go 300 location thinks i'm miles away from where I really am

Hi all; I've just updated a mate's Go 300 with the SE navcore 8.412.1336, and added the UK 870.3406 maps.

I've ran Tomtom home and updated mapshare etc.

Problem is, when I turn the unit on, it thinks i'm about 20 miles away from where I actually live. Even if I set it to navigate to a destination, it still thinks the starting point is the wrong map location.

Is there any way to update ...
Read more : Go 300 location thinks i'm miles away from where I really am | Views : 1991 | Replies : 5

tomtom xl no maps

hi,i have deleted maps on my tomtom xl and i dont have back up,can anyone guide me step by step how to download new maps for uk and ireland on my device please?thanks
Read more : tomtom xl no maps | Views : 2991 | Replies : 18

Postcodes not working

I upgraded from 7.903 to 8.412 in my GO300 V1.20.

I installed W&CE 2GB V845.2647 maps and found the postcodes didn't work, you enter them but they are not recognised.

I've just changed to CE V870.3319 maps and the problem is the same.

Is the issue the change from 7.903 to 8.412?

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Rod
Read more : Postcodes not working | Views : 1907 | Replies : 8

Tomtom one SD Card No MAP?

Hi,

First of all this my first post so excuse me for any errors, I have a old TT One which uses a SD card for maps, I tried to install the latest Map via Navitotal, My first attempt failed because the SD card was to small, I bought a 2GB card and transfered the data (All Worked well with original map etc) Then after installing the newer map it just does'nt get reconized, I've ...
Read more : Tomtom one SD Card No MAP? | Views : 1798 | Replies : 6

ttgo.bif & FastActivate.exe or AutoActivate.exe

I,

I'm a user of Carminat TomTom.
I'm using a copy of my original SdCard with update.
The navcore is 8.842.

I want to install Speedcams and the map France 870.3413 autoinstaller.

The problem, is that I can't activate the map and the speedcams.

I copied the files FastActivate.exe or AutoActivate.exe on the root of my sdcard. With the differents program, I have an error 'File TTGO.BIF or TTNAVIGATOR.BIF not found'.

How can I fix ...
Read more : ttgo.bif & FastActivate.exe or AutoActivate.exe | Views : 22970 | Replies : 4

Advice needed

Hi everyone,

I am very new to this forum and I need help hacking my TomTom.
I have a TomTom One New Edition.

Specs from ttgo.bif:

DeviceName=TomTom Go
DeviceVersionHW=ONE
DeviceSerialNumber=
DeviceUniqueID=
RamDiskVersion=20061211
BootLoaderVersion=505
LinuxVersion=1713
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=6560
ApplicationVersion=7914
UserLanguage=English UK
UserName=
UserPassword=xxxxxxx

I need someone to help me with all the procedures and what do I have to do to ad maps on my TomTom. I have read some threads in the forum, but I don't ...
Read more : Advice needed | Views : 2350 | Replies : 14

TT GO530 help pls

hi all,

after installing/patching latest navocre and maps on my go530 I do not get anymore the lane images....i.e the images on motorway exits....I used to get them before update

am I missing something

thanks in advance
Read more : TT GO530 help pls | Views : 1556 | Replies : 1

tomtom go 700 traffic update help

hi ya,
i have got my old tomtom go 700 out of the loft and i have updated the navcore to 8.351 and the map to 870.3406 i was wondering if i subscribe to tomtom traffic will it work now i have updated my go?
they reason why im asking this is because on my old version it was call tomtom plus and i had to put in my username and password to allow the ...
Read more : tomtom go 700 traffic update help | Views : 2114 | Replies : 4

STILL cannot use map on this device

Hello all

I have a GO 730 which I have recently upgraded to the latest Navcore (SE_Navcore.9.205.547817_32mb_devices.rar (Widescreen ONLY)). I am trying to use the Western_and_Central_Europe_870.3406 map on it. This is installed on a SD card as it is too large to fit on the device (which maybe my problem).

I have used Fast Activate to patch everything from the device but it will only see the device and the map which is of course ...
Read more : STILL cannot use map on this device | Views : 2696 | Replies : 13

Current Truck map and Navcore for older devices with 32mb Ra

I created a modified version of the current Truck Navcore for the use on older devices with only 32mb of Ram installed.

After you finished all this:
Read it again!

If not sure about some terms used in here seek the tutorial section first,
all a newbie needs can be found there.
General notes]
I included a LoquendoTTS folder and tested it successful on a ONE v8 ...
Read more : Current Truck map and Navcore for older devices with 32mb Ra | Views : 3199 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162542 • Total topics 17237 • Total members 661705