It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:16 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TT Route Planner

Is there a way to save/send the planned route from the web to your TT?Thanks again....
Read more : TT Route Planner | Views : 1630 | Replies : 0

Help! Rider Pro with Colombia map

Guys apologies for my noobishness, I've spent an hour trying to fully get to grips with the site and read up a little but unfortunately I'm still not sure if I will be able to do what I intend.

So I have Rider Pro and currently have Europe, Brazil, Chile & Argentina maps installed on there fine going legit.

I'm about to head to Colombia, Ecuador, Peru & Bolivia who TomTom don't do maps for. ...
Read more : Help! Rider Pro with Colombia map | Views : 1478 | Replies : 1

{870.3514} Europe West * not able to generate a .dct file (wrong key for the map)

About {870.3514} Europe West, I've download two packages in this forum but it seems the key listed isn't the one working with the map...

Are you sure the provided meta key is correct for this map?

I'm not able to generate a dct file with RunMeforDCT.cmd

BUT I've tried with an older map and I have been able to create a dct file! (So it seems I do it right).

It seems that because it's ...

GO 930 has started running slow

I have been running various updates and latest maps for years , all very successfully.

Went away recently and found my GO 930 running quite slowly, not just moving between pages but following the road changes. There seems to be spare RAM according to the version info (8.4Mb free).

9.150.554646.2, OS 541764 (4002, 21/7/2010)
64MB RAM (8.4 free)GPS v1.20, Boot 5.5274
Europe 870.3460
Read more : GO 930 has started running slow | Views : 2490 | Replies : 11

TT One XL silent, no voice text to speech after upgrade

TT One XL silent, no voice text to speech after upgrade
After upgrade everything works fine but no voice. Just sometimes (without change anything I have voice for same seconds). Maybe i don't use the optimal navcore?
please help

Hy,
I'm new in gps stuff
I have a ONE XL (S) V1.20
boot loader version S5.5274 - memory 64 mb, free 15 Mb
navcore 9.150.554646.2, OS 541764
USA Canada and Mexico v 870.3420
Read more : TT One XL silent, no voice text to speech after upgrade | Views : 2419 | Replies : 10

Updating tom tom One 3rd Edition Australia

Can anyone tell were I,m going wrong updating the Map in my Tom Tom One 3rd Edition
as it just locks up and won,t work freezes on boot and can only shut down with reset unless I put old system and map back on.
Tom Tom Home states 870.3391 is the correct map for my version.

Device Axxxxx Dxxxxx
App 8.016 (9380/080825) OS:223986
32 MB RAM (free: 7.9 MB)
GPS v1.21,Boot 5.5022
Map: 'Australia' V815.2059 ...
Read more : Updating tom tom One 3rd Edition Australia | Views : 4170 | Replies : 19

using my Australian Tomtom in the U.S.

Help!
I have a Tomtom Start (Start 1 I think?) bought in Australia and assumed that i could use it in the States if i get the right Navcore, patch it and then add the right map. But I get the message : "You cannot use this map on this device".

As one poster suggested in a sticky, I used Tomtom Home to update the Navcore to the newest version and went from there (updated ...
Read more : using my Australian Tomtom in the U.S. | Views : 1635 | Replies : 4

TMC in TomTom Carminat does not work anymore

TMC used to work fine for 14 months, but 5 weeks ago automatic TMC stopped working. The green dot is still there, but no traffic information is shown.
My Renault dealer solved it by using the manual option, but a manual frequency works for some hours, then it drops, and the next day I have to enter a new manual frequency again.:mad:
Especially during the holidays I ...
Read more : TMC in TomTom Carminat does not work anymore | Views : 2381 | Replies : 3

TT Home

Hi All,

I have patched my TT with a new Navcore and added new map. Would I still need to connect TT Home? I'm thinking it might give problem to my TT if I do that. Comments are greatly appreciated:think:
Read more : TT Home | Views : 2573 | Replies : 9

Can't update tomtom

A friend asked me to look at his TomTom because he tried to update the maps and now when he turns it on it says no maps.

So I installed the tomtom home but no matter what I do there I get an error.

The tomtom is one xl I believe, connected to my pc and I clicked yes when it asked on the tomtom if I want it to connect. Confirmed it is connected ...
Read more : Can't update tomtom | Views : 2314 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162544 • Total topics 17238 • Total members 661701