It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:27 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Large maps on 750

My One original died today. Managed to pick up a Go 750 and trying to put my old maps onto the 750. If I put the maps onto the SD card (4G) Fastactivate does not work, it apparently only looks at the root directory.
My Western Europe map is over 2G so will not fit in the root directory. What is the answer?
Read more : Large maps on 750 | Views : 1677 | Replies : 6

my TT xl 330 stuck on start up screen

my TT xl 330 stuck on start up screen how can i fixed it?

thank you,
Read more : my TT xl 330 stuck on start up screen | Views : 2168 | Replies : 2

latest navcore and map for go 910

hi there, can anyone tell me what is the the official latest navcore and latest map for uk on a go 910, and where can i get it from thanx, i need ALG + IQ routes, thanx

i tried 9o51c but my tomtom keeps on freezing, i tried the map 870.413 and when i try to use fast activate it says some tt file and somthing bif file missing,

TTGO.BIF:
Not Found...
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found... ...
Read more : latest navcore and map for go 910 | Views : 4022 | Replies : 12

Patch TT Home for mac

i'm trying to use my tomtom home with a map, that was patched to run on my xl classic.
but when i try to operate thru tomtom home it says that impossible to use this map with device.

i remember that when using HOME with windows machines i was able to patch a few DLL and after that it would work.
there's a way to do that on TTH for mac?

thanks!
Read more : Patch TT Home for mac | Views : 2415 | Replies : 1

TTHome forced to update navcore.

Hello.

(Sorry for my bad english).

I have a One xl live 2gb internal memory.
I used se navcore8.562 and this worked well for me untill ik want to updat the mapshare en quickgpsfix trough tomtomhome.
The i get a message that it want to update mij navcore to version 9.058, but i dont wat that.
Ik can deselect the mapshare en quicgps fix, but not the navcore update.
Is there a way to keep ...
Read more : TTHome forced to update navcore. | Views : 1802 | Replies : 3

tomtom map 870

After updating tomtom map (870) on go 930 unit says no map found, all files have been placed in the map folder with easy activate etc, have updated my maps several times before with out no problems.

Any help

Thanks
Read more : tomtom map 870 | Views : 1773 | Replies : 6

Navcore Features chart

Been looking in some post and havent found it yet but is there such a chart that shows each Navcore release and what Features each one offers over the others.

I found what each device has as far as spec.
I found what each release has as far as ASR, HNR, ALG

but looking for chart like what each release might give you over the other. example is what each menu of the tomtom has ...
Read more : Navcore Features chart | Views : 2297 | Replies : 1

bif.bak.ori to work in tt home

been a while since i have done one so could some one please remind me which files should read what ? to get tt home to work with error message
ttgo.bak i think should be original software number in the lines you change
ttgo.bif ?
ttgo.ori?

thanks for any help
Read more : bif.bak.ori to work in tt home | Views : 3487 | Replies : 16

xl2 audible speed limit warning

hello
im trying to enable audible warnings when you exceed the speed limit on my xl2 iq routes edition.

i have navcore 9.151 and the sdkregistry hack to give me the full menu.
everything works fine but the tomtom services icon is greyed out? and i believe this is where i need to alter the preference.
if anyone could give me some advice or suggest an earlier navcore that would allow me to enable this ...
Read more : xl2 audible speed limit warning | Views : 4817 | Replies : 21

(map Installation)

After much sh***ing myself that I'd broken my tt. Can someone please explain in very basic newbie detail how to install a new map ie. France onto my "tt one classic 3rd ed." updated to ver 8.016.

I checked the tables - TTOne with navcore 8.01x, I downloaded the France_870_3417 with automatic installer & patcher. Installed it and was promptly told this map will not work on this device!

All help gratefully received
Read more : (map Installation) | Views : 2560 | Replies : 8

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162543 • Total topics 17238 • Total members 661698