It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:27 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

What is the difference NorthAmerica_870_3406 and NorthAmeric

Confuse on these two maps NorthAmerica_870_3406 and NorthAmerica_2GB_870_3406 ,,, please point me to the right direction i need to update my maps with both USA and Canada...

thanks,
Read more : What is the difference NorthAmerica_870_3406 and NorthAmeric | Views : 1665 | Replies : 5

problem on my TOMTOM GO 740 LIVE

hi evrybody i was trying to install morroco map in my tomtom GO 740 LIVE... so i used "FastActivate" beford that i had the Western and Central Europe map.....my problem is that i didn't install the morroco maps and also my old maps doesn't work anymore ?? so can any one help plz
Read more : problem on my TOMTOM GO 740 LIVE | Views : 1900 | Replies : 5

Which Map - TomTom XL Live IQ

Hi
I've got the TomTom XL Live IQ Routes Europe v9.058.568435.2 running the original map Western_and_Central_Europe_2GB v845.2645 and want to update the map to v870. Unfortunately they have increased the size of these maps beyond the 2Gb of the devices memory and introduced 'map zones'. I've downloaded Western_Europe and Europe_West versions 870.3406 which I assumed would be equivalent and suitable for this device. However, after patching and installing them, the device states that they cannot ...
Read more : Which Map - TomTom XL Live IQ | Views : 1948 | Replies : 5

tomtom 870.3460 to binatone x350

Hi All
I am new to the forum; does anyone know if I can use the tomtom version I have downloaded on an x350. If so, how?

Help
Read more : tomtom 870.3460 to binatone x350 | Views : 2486 | Replies : 5

TT xl iq routes

(2ND POST)
I am trying to install a NC, however , before getting to the step of installing the maps into it , I get the following error message upon starting device:
WARNING
None of the available voices can be used with the current language .You will not hear any spoken instructions.

I tried NC 9.054 and NC 9.103 , i get the same "warning ".

Please advise if I am missing a step or ...
Read more : TT xl iq routes | Views : 2411 | Replies : 11

Go630 questions

I've tried to find the answers to these questions, but haven't been able to yet. So... can you all clear up some them?

Do I have to have a map installed on the internal memory or can I just install maps on the SD card?

I've updated maps a couple of times and the old maps are still installed and taking up space. Can I just delete the map folders or are there other files ...
Read more : Go630 questions | Views : 2103 | Replies : 7

tomtom XL IQ Routes 2 full europe map

is any chance to download from somewhere the full europe map under 2gb??? the old map...because i buy this tomtom 2 mounths ago and i connect to pc to update the map whitout to save the old map....and after this i can`t use the new map because its to big 2.4gb and i don`t have enought space on internal memory...if anyone now one link where i can dowload the map please let me know....
Read more : tomtom XL IQ Routes 2 full europe map | Views : 1858 | Replies : 3

WinCE6, TomTom 7.45, Maps ????

Oh learned ones,

I have installed 7.45 on my WinCE6 128mb chinese device and I have it running (yahoo!) but my maps will not activate. I have a folder called navigator in the root of StorageCard also a maps folder in the root of StorageCard. I have tried a few different tools to activate like fastactivate and easytools but when it starts it says no maps found ???. The tools are generating .dct files and ...
Read more : WinCE6, TomTom 7.45, Maps ???? | Views : 3749 | Replies : 7

TomTom ONE XL

Hello, I have TomTom ONE XL navigation system after an update all maps got erased, can't find them anywhere. The navigation unit once it is powered on is saying " no maps found" It had Usa and Canada maps version 710.1575. Can anyone let me know where to download these maps please point me in a right direction. Thanks in advance.
Read more : TomTom ONE XL | Views : 1312 | Replies : 3

non-responsive device

Hi
I just bought a used TT XL.S IQ routes (Canada 310) , I get a flashing "X" and device is non responsive to tapping.I tried resetting it but nothing happened.
is there another trick to get it going or simply change Navcore and maps ? if so, please advise how to do it .

Many Thanx
Read more : non-responsive device | Views : 1057 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162543 • Total topics 17238 • Total members 661698