It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:21 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Tom Tom One Xl Bricked?

Hello all,
My brother was attempting to update my Tom Tom for me while I was away and ended up deleting the contents of my devices root folder, without completely backing them up.(He says he did not format it, Which I have been made to understand would of been the death of the device)

Now the device boots, gives me the safe driving warning, and says No maps found! notice when I boot it with ...
Read more : Tom Tom One Xl Bricked? | Views : 2369 | Replies : 5

Newbie can someone help please.

I have a Foeh & hirsch satnav, and I put TomTom on it around a year ago.
I have the maps United_Kingdom and repulic of Ireland 840.2563 Installed already.
I want to install maps for a trip to America ( Arizona and California ) but I cannot get my head around which map I should install. I downloaded a North America map but it wouldn't activate as it didn;t contain a meta file. It has ...
Read more : Newbie can someone help please. | Views : 1928 | Replies : 0

UK Truck Maps on Start2.

Does anyone know if this is possible or should i not even attempt it ?
Read more : UK Truck Maps on Start2. | Views : 1790 | Replies : 2

tomtom one xl 32mb which navcore to use.

Hi all.
I've a tomtom one xl with 32mb.
Whitch navcore did I have to use?
I've read v8.010 but it's for gox20 gox30 if I'm not wrong.
Read more : tomtom one xl 32mb which navcore to use. | Views : 6106 | Replies : 5

SDHC Card with TomTom One XL

Hi,

I have a TomTom One XL which I got working with SE_Navcore.9.205.547817 (32mb device) using 870.3391 maps.
Now I am wanting to add Europe maps and I have downloaded the correct maps. However, I will have to use an SD card to do this. I have a 4GB SDHC card which, from reading around, I have seen will work, but I need the right bootloader.

Can somone point me in the right direction please? ...
Read more : SDHC Card with TomTom One XL | Views : 6120 | Replies : 21

language and syntax pronunciation

Hi all, bit of a strange question. Where does tomtom store all of the files for the speaking voices? The reason I ask is that my daughter is studying linguistics and phonetics at university, and was interested in how the instructions are formed and how the voice spits out street names and the pronunciation.

I've had a look in the Loquendo tts folder, but cant find anything that makes sense.

Its a GB voice that ...
Read more : language and syntax pronunciation | Views : 1451 | Replies : 2

Downloading All Maps

Hi,

I am currently looking at the 870 map collection and was wondering if it is possible to download all the maps and load them onto my GO 520.

If it is possible which maps would I download? For instance Europe has various different maps available.

Europe_1GB_West_870_3417 (~740MB)
Europe_2GB_870_3460 (~2,42GB)
Europe_870_3460 (~2,42GB)

Are these versions subsets of a larger map?
If so how do I know which is the main map?

This also applies to ...
Read more : Downloading All Maps | Views : 1997 | Replies : 1

Bricked TT One v4

First and foremost, I'd like to say hi. I'm digging the site! I love tweaking and modding pretty much everything I own, and so I hope to be able to utilize these forums for my TT modding mayhem for a long time to come. (Should I be able to get my TT functioning again.)

So, in regards to my TT. I was given my friend's old TT since he could no longer use it. Everytime ...
Read more : Bricked TT One v4 | Views : 1888 | Replies : 4

TT One XL - SE_Navcore.9.205.547817_32mb_devices.rar (Widesc

Hi,

I am looking for working United Kingdom maps for SE_Navcore.9.205.547817_32mb_devices.rar (Widescreen ONLY)
on my TomTom One XL.

I have tried several and I always get errors that it doesn't work (279 was the number of the error).

Regards.
Read more : TT One XL - SE_Navcore.9.205.547817_32mb_devices.rar (Widesc | Views : 4192 | Replies : 8

POI alarm question ?

Hi all ,
I would like to ask you if there is some way to add one sound alarm for a few speed cameras .
My idea is to do it at one time ,not to choose each specificular speed camera and the sound ,they are too much :( and i takes me too much time to add alarm to each speed cam after preintalation of the tomtom .
I will be grateful if somebody ...
Read more : POI alarm question ? | Views : 1203 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162541 • Total topics 17238 • Total members 661694