It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:23 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

where to buy tomtom XXL540S WORLD TRAVELER

hi all where can i buy one of these in uk ? or any 5" tomtom which will work with tomtom truck ? thanks in advance
Read more : where to buy tomtom XXL540S WORLD TRAVELER | Views : 1525 | Replies : 2

French voices for Tomtom

Hello :o

I'm looking for French voices for tomtom, as for example those that are on sold on tomtom.com : Official voice of Yoda or Darth Vader, Elie Semoun etc...
http://starwars.tomtom.com/voices/index-starwars.php?Lid=2&voice=darthvader

Thanks per advance for your answers ;)
Read more : French voices for Tomtom | Views : 2208 | Replies : 5

how to put tomtom truck on tomtom start 25

hi all how do i put tomtom truck on a tomtom start 25 ? it has 4 gig of memory and a sd slot ? but i cant seem to browse the files ?? has any body any ideas ?? thanks in advance
Read more : how to put tomtom truck on tomtom start 25 | Views : 3972 | Replies : 7

Tomtom reference guides

These are some reference guides I could find.
Not the tiny quick start ones, but complete and model specific - as far as I could figure TT files out.
They might come handy for all that bought a device second hand or that wanted to have a suitable guide for the new unofficial Navcore.

TT ONE
ONE /XL 40
ONE 3rd
One XL
One 2006
XL 30
XL Live
XXL IQ
XL IQ Route²/Start XL ...
Read more : Tomtom reference guides | Views : 1504 | Replies : 0

TomTom One 3rd Edition Navcore-Question ...

At first ...

Hello @ all ... cause it`s my first post here.

I`ve read a lot in your forum, especially of the Bootloader 10012.

Is it possible to change to a higher NC with my device ?

I´ve read it`s possible with other devices, but don`t find mine in my search.

I hope this is all what you need ... !?

One 3rd Edition ( 1GB internal / no slot )

DeviceName=TomTom ONE ...
Read more : TomTom One 3rd Edition Navcore-Question ... | Views : 3304 | Replies : 3

TomTom XL IQ Routes, Add European Maps

Hi,
been trying to put european maps I downloaded Europe_West_865.3244 but keep getting no maps found. After alot of time trying to patch and searching for answers it looks like i downloaded the wrong maps for my navcore.
1: Can I uprgrade my navcore to 9.0XX to make these maps work on my tomtom?? If i can is it a case of downloading navcore 9.0XX, extract the files, copynpaste to tomtom root and overwrite the ...
Read more : TomTom XL IQ Routes, Add European Maps | Views : 3335 | Replies : 3

Navcore 9.161 and 9.061

Here I have the 9.161 and 9.061 Navcore as a pre patched DSA version.
This means it supports different emulations by using the skin changer in the menu.
The emulations are listed by the model ID's :
18-GO x20
25-GO x30
24-GO x40
36-XL LIVE
37-GO x50
39-Start
Spoiler: Show
Info and instructions]
Screenshots from the menu layout in X40 emulation]

Not all emulations ...
Read more : Navcore 9.161 and 9.061 | Views : 2566 | Replies : 0

go920 and fm transmitter

Hi all,

I have a TT GO 920 with se 9.150 navcore and a 8.70 europe map.
All works perfectly but I want to enable or re enable the fm transmiter for navigation instructions ?
I Have the fm transmission for music wich works but no option for the navigation instrcutions..
Is there any ways to enable this features ?

Thanks.
Read more : go920 and fm transmitter | Views : 2027 | Replies : 4

Locked down 1005

Hi, I own one of them, Linux based file system i believe, can anyone point me in the direction of a work around to get computer voices onto this system, it probably requires hacking the device.

It is possible now to move content over from an older device using a tool released by Tomtom this does not include computer voice though.

cheers!
J
Read more : Locked down 1005 | Views : 1571 | Replies : 1

A general question maps filenames

I know it's a noob question but, I have always been curious what the "P" denotes in the title or filename of Maps. Does it mean it's for a PDA device?

Thanks
Read more : A general question maps filenames | Views : 1651 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162541 • Total topics 17238 • Total members 661694