It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:22 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

910 & 870 Map

I have a tomtom go910, navcore 7.903. I installed the Australia 870.3391 map and patched the same way as the 865 map. The device recognises the map. When I go to choose it the device just freezes and does not respond so I went back to the 865 map. Do you know how to patch the 870 map on my device.
Read more : 910 & 870 Map | Views : 1348 | Replies : 0

Bosnia and 870 maps?

Hello,,

Me again,
First of all, it still one heck of a good website.

Oke my question:
I want this year go to bosnia and hercegovina,
But i have now a old map of the EU..

So i want to update it to a newer one, but when i look at the map-pictures it dosent support bosnia and hercegovina, so my question is:
Whats the best map for to use it:

Here are the ttgo ...
Read more : Bosnia and 870 maps? | Views : 3616 | Replies : 22

Help Please TOMTOM will not shutdown

I have 2 tomtoms one xl and go 720 both running SE navcores. The problem I have is neither will shutdown on power off! they go into hibernation I think as soon as I press the power button the map screen shows ie no tomtom drums.
please any help? thanks
Read more : Help Please TOMTOM will not shutdown | Views : 2255 | Replies : 5

Received TT 720

hi guys,

Today i've received the TT 720. I put it on, but the battery quickly died on me, but i managed to get these details off it:-

Device AxxxL AxxxS
App 8.392 (1909/091109) OS:342099
64mb ram (free: 11.4mb)
GPS v1.20, Boot 5.5120
Map: 'Western Europe' v715.1703
Lang: Eng UK

I hope i don't end up having a TT which has a faulty battery :think:
Read more : Received TT 720 | Views : 3954 | Replies : 30

TOMTOM Xl which navcore

Hello i have tomtom xl one 32mb RAM i try to get new Europe East 870.xxx map work in my device.
I have SE_Navcore.8.412.1236 wich are suggested in forum, in my device, but tomtom show message"map not found"

So my question what is best memory friendly navcore tomtom xl 32mb and work with map 870.

Please provide download links to:)
Read more : TOMTOM Xl which navcore | Views : 2566 | Replies : 3

Italy POI

Hey guys and girls, here is my full ITALY POI collection, updated up to May 2011. These POI have become quite useful for me, as I'm currently holidaying in Italy and I take my GPS wherever I go, instead of relying on tourist maps (that is, until the battery runs out!)

There are 90 categories all up, including restaurants, hotels, tourist sites, car dealers, and many types of other stores:

Italy POI May 2011 (megaupload) ...
Read more : Italy POI | Views : 1859 | Replies : 0

TomTom XL Problem

I have a TT XL IQ Routes Europe Edition
Navcore SE 9.150.XXX

Was working normaly and i had just finished to install the new map 870.3406 and was about to disconnect it (had already activated map) when my cat passed running crazy and took the cable off from PC (cable which connects TT to pc).

Device was ON and showing the usual screen like when it's connected to the pc and i just used the ...
Read more : TomTom XL Problem | Views : 2376 | Replies : 7

New owner and some observations and a question about "Depart

Hey, had to pick up a new unit in a hurry to replace our Magellan which got half of the LCD crushed while on a trip. Only thing in our range at the Walmart (only option where we were) was the XL335SE. While it's been fun making icons and playing with settings, I've found a couple of things and was wondering if anyone else had similar experiences.
First, while we were headed up a winding ...
Read more : New owner and some observations and a question about "Depart | Views : 1288 | Replies : 0

I am stuck: How to upload a map?

Hello,

I am new of this forum and I need help for installing/uploading a new map. Probably I am not following the right procedure.
I have

DeviceName=TomTom XL
DeviceVersionHW=XL
BootLoaderVersion=10012
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9151
ApplicationVersion=605385.2
CurrentMap=Central_Europe
CurrentMapVersion=850.2781

I want to upload the Greece map. I downloaded those files: Greece_870_3405 and ENG_FastActivate_28.03.2011_Premium_edition_v1.8.6.6.

I follow the Method 1, as indicated:

1. Plug your tomtom device with the USB to your PC or card reader
2. Copy "Fast/AutoActivate.exe" to your TomTom ...
Read more : I am stuck: How to upload a map? | Views : 2373 | Replies : 7

TomTom ONE IQ Routes - Wont Boot!

ok, so i have a TT One IQ,

and it wont boot past the tomtom hands logo,

reset doesnt work, clear flash doesnt, NC update via TTH doesnt work

the only interaction i can get from this unit is when i format and update via TTHome to NC 8415, it will then boot and ask for my preffered language and units etc, but crashes as soon as i set the time - locks up then ...
Read more : TomTom ONE IQ Routes - Wont Boot! | Views : 2487 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162541 • Total topics 17238 • Total members 661687