It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:24 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

How to extract activation codes from maps (meta.txt)?

Hi everyone. I would like to know how to extract activation codes from maps (meta.txt).
How some people can find these codes and provide for all? Is there any program to do this? You have to open some file from the map? What folder or archive is this?

Thaks.
Read more : How to extract activation codes from maps (meta.txt)? | Views : 5131 | Replies : 10

One v3 RAW Disk Errors?

Hey guys,
Long story short, I started on another forum site and they were unable to give me the help I needed so I thought I'd try here. Anyways, basically my TomTom One v3 was working fine yesterday, then I connected to TTHome to get Mapshare updates and after they were installed, my TomTom just hung at the screen with the big red X. I tried TomTom Clear Flash three times to no avail, tried ...
Read more : One v3 RAW Disk Errors? | Views : 2480 | Replies : 9

Newbie & TT GO520

Plz someone can help me?

I have a TT GO 520: APP.7221 - SO.2318 - GPS 1.21 - BOOT.5.4106 with a 2gb SD, i need to put an european map onto SD (i've already tached the TTsys, i've tried with Western_Europe_1GB_865_3259 but nothing...

Wich kind of map i've to take???

TIA
Read more : Newbie & TT GO520 | Views : 2093 | Replies : 6

Help with favorites transfer to new map

Device Info
TT One v2
App 8.412

OLD Map:
USA and Canada 675.1409

New Map
USA and Canada 865.3261

I copied old mapsettings.cfg to new map folder, following the instructions on this Tutorial
http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?2156-How-To-Keep-your-Favorites-When-Upgrading-Map

I got the boot loop so attempted to:
* Connect your Tomtom to Home and choose "operate my Device" ,
* Now add a random address or location to your favourites,
* This will rewrite the file mapsettings.cfg to ...
Read more : Help with favorites transfer to new map | Views : 2548 | Replies : 8

tom tom one no sound, any fix?

i updated my tom tom one navcore to 8.412 1236 basic pack and now i dont have sound at all, is there a fix for it?
Read more : tom tom one no sound, any fix? | Views : 2166 | Replies : 1

TOMTOM XL with simple menu SE_Navcore.9.150.554646 problem

Hi all

Just installed SE_Navcore.9.150.554646 with auto install on new XL with simple menu system.

Works fine but NO sound.

You can choose a voice and weather to be played on internal speaker/bluetooth/line out but none work.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Read more : TOMTOM XL with simple menu SE_Navcore.9.150.554646 problem | Views : 2974 | Replies : 14

Easyusetools premium voice to iphone

Hello all, i just installed tomtom europe on my iphone 3g'sand i was looking how to add premium voices to it, ofc i got OPEN SSH, i can manage tomtom files via my pc, but i dont know what to do with those files when i download them. I was trying to use easyusetools, but i dont know what to do with it thx for help, sry for bad english its not my main language. ...
Read more : Easyusetools premium voice to iphone | Views : 2746 | Replies : 1

Tomtom One V2 Map Install Problems

Hi,
I'm trying to update my old tomtom one, and I have downloaded map pack - United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland_865_3259, the automatic install version. It installed ok but when the tomtom restarts it just switches off again after the splash screen.
This is the text from the ttgo.bif file.

DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE
DeviceSerialNumber=
DeviceUniqueID=
RamDiskVersion=20040301
BootLoaderVersion=10012
LinuxVersion=1000
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=7903
ApplicationVersion=9183
UserLanguage=English UK
UserName=
LastConnectionTime=Never
GPSFirmwareVersion=Default GPS version
BuiltInColorScheme0=Belgica
BuiltInColorScheme1=Brittanica
BuiltInColorScheme2=America
BuiltInColorScheme3=Germanica
BuiltInColorScheme4=Australia
BuiltInColorScheme5=Deuteranopia
BuiltInColorScheme6=Greys
BuiltInColorScheme7=Antarctica
BuiltInColorScheme8=Africa
BuiltInColorScheme9=Astra
CurrentColorSchemeBuiltIn=1 ...
Read more : Tomtom One V2 Map Install Problems | Views : 4793 | Replies : 17

Loquendo TTS with One XL-S

Hello, everyone. First, you guys are awesome. Thanks to this forum, I managed to upgrade my Navcore, maps, and Bootloader this weekend without much of an issue. I currently have 9.15 Navcore SE, North_America_P_865.3254, and 5.5274 Bootloader on my One XL-S.

Unfortunately, there is one issue that's nagging at me: I can't figure out how to make the Loquendo voices work with my GPS. Since I have the XL-S, I had the Loquendo voices to ...
Read more : Loquendo TTS with One XL-S | Views : 7815 | Replies : 17

Tom Tom start 25 (5")

Hello, just watching ideal world and the tom tom start 25 ( 5" ) seems to have a new menu, just wondered what it was and whether this was available for the XL2.
Any Help greatly apperciated.
Thankyou
Read more : Tom Tom start 25 (5") | Views : 1933 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162539 • Total topics 17237 • Total members 661669