It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:32 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TomTom on Chinese AIO 7" DVD/GPS/RADIO

Hi
Can some help me to install TOMTOM on Chinese AIO 7" DVD/GPS/RADIO ?

this Unit run on wince 6.0. Currently running IGO 8 via 2 GB SDCARD. i want to use tomtom on this device ( I use tomtom on iphone). i can access nandflash and sdcard path from the unit it self

any details step by step will be helpful

Thanks
Tom
Read more : TomTom on Chinese AIO 7" DVD/GPS/RADIO | Views : 2800 | Replies : 1

POI editor - is there one?

Hi

Is there an external POI editor, that you can set the sounds to?

When doing it in the TT interface, you have top keep going back and forth, and I was thinking surely some bright person has made a program to do it outside of TT.

I upgraded by TT v1 but now have no sounds for the seed cams, I had before voice spoken warnings.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Read more : POI editor - is there one? | Views : 1617 | Replies : 3

Updated TT V1 (first release type)

I updated my old TT V1 the first release one, with the N8.544.1838_-_ONE_V8 Navcore, put the newUK and ROI maps on, and used the autoactivate, and patched the TT Home, the unit is still stuck on the boot screen, NUT and this is what I cant get my head round, if I connect it to the PC and use TT Home, I can see and use the map installed, when it loads up it tells ...
Read more : Updated TT V1 (first release type) | Views : 1978 | Replies : 8

Needing help with tomtom one 125se

hello,
i am needing help getting my tom tom back up again. I was downloading updates to my tom tom, when my little girl decided to unplug it from computer . I am new to this site, but my tom tom shows no maps on it now. can someone help me get it back up again.

thanks
txtech36
Read more : Needing help with tomtom one 125se | Views : 2010 | Replies : 13

Bootloader for TT ONE XL

Hello,

I've been searching this forum for about an hour now, but I don't seem to find any links to Bootloaders. I found the comparison chart, but no download links or tutorials about how to update the bootloader.

I need to update mine in order to use 4GB SDHC card. Can anyone help?

My device is currently running with Bootloader 5.5010
Read more : Bootloader for TT ONE XL | Views : 10464 | Replies : 18

navacor 910

Good morning.
I have a tomtom 910 that I would update with a new Navcore.
Navcore which is recommended for 910?.
Pardon the google translator and English but I'm Italian.
Thank you all.
Read more : navacor 910 | Views : 1653 | Replies : 8

How to update TT GPS version?

Hi. I had a TT XL with 1gb flash and my co-worker had new TT XL Black Edition with 2gb memory. He accidentally brake his device screen and the device was useless because in my country they dont repair these things. I got my hands on it and tought, why not change screens. I did it and now screen works fine. I formatted my new device (previosuly it had 8.083 navcore with almost a year ...
Read more : How to update TT GPS version? | Views : 1832 | Replies : 5

tomtom one xl assistance please

i have a tomtom one xl with sd card and when i switch it on it asks for country time and then whos voice to select then it just reboots itself and goes all through it again and again, can someone help me with this as i dont know how to fix it cheers.
Read more : tomtom one xl assistance please | Views : 2573 | Replies : 13

TomTom Go 910

On my Go 910 I have n/c v9.004.1804. I've had this on for many months but never used the TT until today. On a 2 hr round trip it crashed once on the outbound and three times on the return. Each time when it re-booted it seemed to 'hang' on the splash screen for a long time, but the route was still there every time.

Is this a flaky n/c for this device? Anyone else ...
Read more : TomTom Go 910 | Views : 1323 | Replies : 2

Tomtom G0930 Question about Gpx files

Hi my mate is a regular 4wder and has some custom gpx files that the car club has created and he wanted to convert those into something veiwable on his Tomtom go 930 is this an easy task??
Read more : Tomtom G0930 Question about Gpx files | Views : 1827 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162538 • Total topics 17236 • Total members 661658