It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:34 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TomTom XL 330S - updated Navcore no sound!

I am using Navcore 8.412 with United States map 865_3262.

No sound at all. using the Susan voice. When I hit the test button, nothing happens.

Any advice?

Read more : TomTom XL 330S - updated Navcore no sound! | Views : 2731 | Replies : 1

Maps for ttmaps and OziExplorer

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has off road maps for Australia? I found some in another forum but they were last updated in 2009.. this is a favour for a friend and I would love to be able to get it for him.

Thanks in advance!!!! :)
Read more : Maps for ttmaps and OziExplorer | Views : 4770 | Replies : 10

Navigate to (GPS) photo/picture

Hi all,

Well, looked around a bit on the forum but could not find anything. Sorry.

Red on internet TT7 from version 7.915 on, should have icon "Navigate to picture/photo" but cannot find it with my HTC HD2 Windows Mobile Tomtom version 7.918 (9193) vga.

Do I have to go back in version to do this ?

Thanks in advance, Peter
Read more : Navigate to (GPS) photo/picture | Views : 1675 | Replies : 3

green light

can anyone tell me what causes the green light of death
this is what ive heard it called ie tomtom shows green light and nothing else
Read more : green light | Views : 1686 | Replies : 5

HELP WITH TOMTOM XL2 truck navcore

HI to all

I want to install truck navcore on my xl2 iqroute every truck navcore i had tryed freezes on tomtom splash, can somebody help me wich truck navcore can i install.

thanks!
Read more : HELP WITH TOMTOM XL2 truck navcore | Views : 8952 | Replies : 31

Go 730 - Want to hide 2D/3D button

After upgrading my navcore and map, I now have a 2D/3D button that seems to be a permanent part of the status bar. I use only 3D, so I have no use for a hot button to switch it, however after searching through all the options, I cannot find a way to hide this button. Can it be hidden, or is it permanent? Thanks
Read more : Go 730 - Want to hide 2D/3D button | Views : 2413 | Replies : 8

Routing Problems

Hi.I have a equipment XL 335 with navcore 9.061 and use one map 8.65. But I am not able to correctly calculate the Tomtom route. Let me explain, using returns from the same street, example, if you have a street with two lanes in the opposite direction and if I need to get back in the opposite direction to pick up the other street, the route does not, she moves on to a roundabout or ...
Read more : Routing Problems | Views : 1789 | Replies : 3

Tomtom Go 700 navcore, maps...

Hi guys,

Nearly 2 years ago I updated the maps and navcore for my sat nav and cannot remember for the life of me how I did it. I am now in a position where I need to update the maps and navcore again and was hoping for some guidance.

I think that the navcore I used last time was pre-patched and perhaps also the maps - navcore version is 8.something, maps required are UK ...
Read more : Tomtom Go 700 navcore, maps... | Views : 3289 | Replies : 0

Latest Maps and Navcore for TomTom Start2

Hi guys,

first of all I can not browse the site with Chrome, second, the site is very slow...

Now back on topic, I have a Start2 and I am new to all this TomTom stuff.

I have downloaded a Map for my device but it did not accept saying incompatible. Then I patched the ttsystem now the device is stuck. I will wait for the device to go off power and check back in ...
Read more : Latest Maps and Navcore for TomTom Start2 | Views : 4496 | Replies : 5

Noob needs help.

OK this is what I have now.

DeviceName=TomTom XL IQ Routes Edition
DeviceVersionHW=XL IQ Routes Edition
DeviceSerialNumber=
DeviceUniqueID=
RamDiskVersion=20100702
BootLoaderVersion=10012
LinuxVersion=1000
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9205
ApplicationVersion=547817.1
UserLanguage=English US
UserName=
LastConnectionTime=Never
GPSFirmwareVersion=Unknown

Installed new navcore with map 865.3254
Did the autoactivate and clear flash.
After trying everything I could think of, it still wont load past the flash screen.
Last night I could get it to operate on the TTHome under operate my one xl.
Figured it might be ...
Read more : Noob needs help. | Views : 9182 | Replies : 53

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162538 • Total topics 17236 • Total members 661659