It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:27 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TomTon One IQ Routes Rebooting any advice plz ?

I've got the TomTom One IQ routes and have already updated it several times. Currently it run on Nove8.415 updated by tthome and map 865.3245, when first time it reboot, goes untill clock set and reboot itself, goes untill time set option and reboot again . if it operat by ttomhome on computer, opreatemy one option on computer. it works fine to set home location etc, but after reboot screen stuck, I also use clear ...
Read more : TomTon One IQ Routes Rebooting any advice plz ? | Views : 2121 | Replies : 7

TOMTOM one 3rd generation NO computer voice

hi there i have tried searching and searchin the forum for an answer and just cant find one so thought i better post.
I have got a tomtom one 3rd gen and have updated the navicore to 8.412.1236 and also navcore.8.410.1218 and then putting on the new 865 map for the uk all goes swimmingly untiill i ask it to do computer voice and then i lose all sound on the device and have to ...
Read more : TOMTOM one 3rd generation NO computer voice | Views : 2888 | Replies : 3

TT GO 530 Bluetooth Problem

GO 530, NC 9.058, bootloader 5.5128, UK & ROI 865.3245.

If I switch on as normal bluetooth won't connect to my phone (Blackberry 8900). bluetooth is enabled. If I switch off by pressing the reset button and then re-start, bluetooth connects and works OK until I switch off by pressing the top button - if I start normally again bluetooth wont connect again - I have to reset every time.

Tried clearflash, BTON in the ...
Read more : TT GO 530 Bluetooth Problem | Views : 2747 | Replies : 9

Updating 920 to latest Nav & US Map

Hi guys, glad to see the team remains!

I have not upgraded my 920 for a long time, I would appreciate some advice to which Nav and what US or North America map is suggested....thanks!

Current Nav = 9.051
Current Map = North_America_2GB_850_2781
Read more : Updating 920 to latest Nav & US Map | Views : 1607 | Replies : 1

Map Problem

I have a similar problem to another member except im doing everything as stated with fastactivate and it still isnt patching the Western and Central Europe 865_3245 map which is on a s/d card

the tom tom is a 720
the application is 8351

any help would be much appreciated........
Read more : Map Problem | Views : 2267 | Replies : 7

tomtom one xl red circle

When I turn on the device on screen apear a red X. I try to restore with tomtom home...I try a different navcore...I put a new bootloader on the device but tomtom never istall it. I made a video and put on youtube....The bootloader on the device is 5.5128.
I put a new bootloader 5.5229 but my tomtom didn`t install it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp7mJiHHNlA
I try to format th partition in FAT then FAT32 then NTFS still ...
Read more : tomtom one xl red circle | Views : 3219 | Replies : 10

Maps for Tomtom One New Edition (2006)

Hello I am having some troubles updating my map. I have updated my navcore using the auto installer from this forum to 8.412.1236 successfully. Then I update the map to USA and Canada 865.3262 but when I switch to the USA and Canada map it keeps my tomtom from booting. Am I using the wrong map? What map should I be using?

Thanks in advance
Read more : Maps for Tomtom One New Edition (2006) | Views : 4442 | Replies : 26

Help updating the Map on a 930

Hi!

I need some assistance to update my tomtom 930 map.

I downloaded map 865.3245 Europe.
I eliminated the original map in my tomtom device and copied the new map. Then I ran fastactivate and clicked in map and ttsystem button...

I disconnected the device and when I turn it on it says it have no maps but when I used the tomtom home2 I able to download the updates and it says that I ...
Read more : Help updating the Map on a 930 | Views : 2067 | Replies : 3

ONE XL missing copied voices in my One Xl map 8.5 32meg 1 gi

My Tom Tom won’t add all copied voices to the voice folder. If I delete the voice folder and create a new one, then use fast or auto activate its finds some of them but still won’t see all of them on the device or the 1 gig SD card. MY Tom Tom is a One XL ver. 1 with 8.5maps 32meg ram 1 gig space. I have tried the directions given with auto activate ...
Read more : ONE XL missing copied voices in my One Xl map 8.5 32meg 1 gi | Views : 1593 | Replies : 3

TomTom ONE XL Crash Help

Hi
I couple of days ago I bought some maps for America and got them working on a 4GB SDHC with my TomTom ONE XL via a navcore. Now, whenever I turn it on, the TomTom 'welcome' screen comes on then it turns off automatically.
I've now deleted everything off the memory card and the internal memory so can somebody please give me some step by step instructions on how to put the maps onto ...
Read more : TomTom ONE XL Crash Help | Views : 2261 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162538 • Total topics 17236 • Total members 661647