It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:16 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Application version = 9.061 navcore

Hi,

where I can download Application version = 9.061 patched navcore?

TOMTOM XXL
Read more : Application version = 9.061 navcore | Views : 5519 | Replies : 2

Loquendo or Vocalizer

Hi.I have tomtom one xl 32 mb ram.I instal SE_Navcore.9.205.547817_32mb_devices.rar (Widescreen ONLY).I want use computer voice.What is better.Loguendo or Vocalizer?If loguendo vhich voice is good.Im use ukroi map 865.3245
Read more : Loquendo or Vocalizer | Views : 3448 | Replies : 6

Mapshare

Hello everyone. Can someone explain me if there is limitation for corrections to the map?! see image:
http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OgAAAKlA4hAqcDD0bruX56EfyuIow6TdqpagQoJS8MitMUVxY1aDnGJ8u_Yv5r4p5QtbzpZP8M1QgQ3sUP2B7L3waC8Am1T1ULMgEDpem5w3GOuZuSojpWRWklzo.jpg

Tomtom Xl Classic IQ Routes Maps 850 Brazil
1659MB free space
There is maximum allowed in linux w / the following files?
MapUserPatch.dat 22 Kb (manual corrections go to MapShare)
MapServerPatch.dat 42Kb(external correction comes from mapshare)
Read more : Mapshare | Views : 2347 | Replies : 4

Differences between AutoActivate/FastActivate tools?

Can someone please explain to a newbie what the difference is between AutoActivate, FastActivate Light and FastActivate Premium as they seem to all do the same thing?

Run "Fast/AutoActivate.exe" seems to suggest these are the same to me.

TIA
Read more : Differences between AutoActivate/FastActivate tools? | Views : 2967 | Replies : 3

go520

Currently running truck map on it with sd card, but have got a bit confused over the right updated map and navcore for the actual unit. At the moment i have uk/ireland 860 3124 with nav 8.351. can i update the map or do i need to update navcore as well.:confused:
Read more : go520 | Views : 1835 | Replies : 2

Using Memory Card on ONE XL Help

Hi
I've got a Tom Tom ONE XL satnav and I wanted to install the American maps onto it, therefore I need a memory card. The problem is that I've only got a 4GB SDHC card and I've been looking around and it doesn't seem like it will work.
Is this correct or is there a way of getting it working because I have no idea on these things?
Thanks
Read more : Using Memory Card on ONE XL Help | Views : 2178 | Replies : 7

iq routes NOT ACTIVE on mi XL (CANADA 310),way?

hi,i have tomtom xl (canada 310) with navcore 9.150 and maps 865.3245(iberia,central eastern europe,france) iq routes inactive for all the maps,way???????please help
Read more : iq routes NOT ACTIVE on mi XL (CANADA 310),way? | Views : 2355 | Replies : 1

Big appreciation!

Hi all as you will see a new member,

I have a TomTom 520. Had it for a while. tried to install central europena maps.

Found lots and lots of maps, Navcores meta files all too confusing.

had no idea how to get maps to work. I tried new navcores complete re-installs deleting maps all sorts.

No good. Could not figure it out.

Stumbled on this forum. Simple to use simple advise no BS. glossary ...
Read more : Big appreciation! | Views : 1356 | Replies : 2

Confused whats what

Hi i'm Karlis. I'm new to the forum. I'm hopping to get some assistance. Finding the right information. Googling on how to replace TomTom maps. My relative bought a TomTom XL2, but got one with the incorrect maps, so he asked me to look into how to do it without a purchase.
I found this, but i'm not entirely sure this is what i need to achieve the desired effect.
http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?3658-All-Maps-860.XXXX
Thank you in advance!
Read more : Confused whats what | Views : 1756 | Replies : 2

TomTom XL IQ Routes

I have the original TomTom XL IQ Routes and was wondering if there is any way I can enable the text-to-speech that features on the newer models?
Read more : TomTom XL IQ Routes | Views : 3830 | Replies : 10

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162536 • Total topics 17236 • Total members 661640