It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:25 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TomTom One

This is what I have. I am very confused in this huge forum. Can someone tell me if there is a place where I can download newest maps and not pay for them. If I wanted to pay for them i would update with TomTom.
If it's not possible then that's ok and i won't be back here.
Thanks very much
Read more : TomTom One | Views : 1267 | Replies : 2

865.3245 (1.77gb) vs. 865.3245(2gb)

What the difference between 865_3245(1.77GB) vs. 865_3245(2GB) North America

thanks,
Read more : 865.3245 (1.77gb) vs. 865.3245(2gb) | Views : 2436 | Replies : 2

TomTom devices not starting without re-insert of SD Card

OK

Following my Post "Updating Boot file for a SDHC in a GO500" which I solved and the post has been 'closed'.

Although everything is working OK, apart from; When the Tomtom is turned off/shut downf and then it will not restart unless I remove and re-insert the SDHC card.

This also applies to my TT, which I thought it was just a card slot problem. But now it appears the same problem is on ...
Read more : TomTom devices not starting without re-insert of SD Card | Views : 1951 | Replies : 2

Silent MP3

When I have my go 530 on transmitter so it gives instructions through the radio it keeps cutting out when a radio station is picked up.The only way I can stop this is by playing a a mp3.I dont always want music so is there a way I can record a silent mp3.
Read more : Silent MP3 | Views : 1725 | Replies : 4

New TT Home Version 2.8.1.2218

I connected my GO720 to TomTom Home today and got all my updates and then I got a message about a new version available (2.8.1.2218). I did some searching online and found no records of this version. I have not updated it yet.

Is this safe to do?

p.s. I am running navcore 9.205 and 865 maps
Read more : New TT Home Version 2.8.1.2218 | Views : 3593 | Replies : 3

Tom Tom Start

A friend of mine has a start and it will not let him navigate to gps lat and long (it is not in the menu) is it possible to change the navcore on this device and if so what navcore do you suggest.
Thank you
Read more : Tom Tom Start | Views : 2264 | Replies : 6

killed my tomtotm one iq routes

ok no i have to admit im panicking now,im a noob at the whole tomtom thing and ive botched it upgrading a map........i have no idea what to do....is there just a basic file i can put on to replace all that ive buggered?
i mean can i copy and replace a whole copy of someones E drive (the drive of my tomtom)
cant really afford a new one at the mo heeeeeeeeeelp please

all ...
Read more : killed my tomtotm one iq routes | Views : 1685 | Replies : 4

Navcore for Rider

After updating my tomtom Xl with help from this site my father in law has asked if i can update his TomtTom Rider (V1). What is the latest Navcore and Map which can be used for this device.

many thanks
Read more : Navcore for Rider | Views : 7944 | Replies : 33

Tomtom One N14644 won t start

Hi, I have a Tomtom One N14644. Stupid me, I tried to add maps for Argentina by just copying them to the drive that appears on Windows when you connect the device. Not only did the folder with the map copied with weird file names and sizes, but also I can't delete them now (Windows gives an error of invalid or too long file name) and plus my GPS won't start unless I connect it ...
Read more : Tomtom One N14644 won t start | Views : 5309 | Replies : 1

Updating Boot file for a SDHC in a GO500

Some years ago when I first updated my TT One with GPS Underground before it closed originally, where I could not use a 4G SDHC with a large map and was suggested at the time to update to Ver 5.5106.

But now it looks if I have same problem with my sons GO500, his boot is Ver 4.86. His 'GO' will not start with a SDHC with the same files as mine with the new ...
Read more : Updating Boot file for a SDHC in a GO500 | Views : 3764 | Replies : 8

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162538 • Total topics 17236 • Total members 661647