It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:24 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

FastActivate & Voice Issue

Fastactivate buggers up one of my voices when it's run.

Any way of telling it to exclude voices and just patch the maps?
Read more : FastActivate & Voice Issue | Views : 2549 | Replies : 13

TOMTOM ONE XL (Internal Storage Problem)

Hi guys i dont know if anyone can help me?

Today i downloaded SE_Navcore.8.412.1236.Basicpack and SE_ttsystem.8.412.1236.rev1.1 and put them onto the sat nav re-booted and was updated succesfully...

Now i downloaded the Europe_1GB_West_865_3259 now i started copying the files accross to the internal memory and it had an error half way and all the files look corrupt the names were all wierd symbols and it wouldnt let me access the internal storage properly.

So now ...
Read more : TOMTOM ONE XL (Internal Storage Problem) | Views : 2514 | Replies : 3

GO730 map update resulted in BootLoader rollback?

So I performed a map update yesterday, upgrading to North_America_865_3245. Everything "seemed" to work fine however when I pulled my GPS out of the cradle it would not power on. Looked like it would going to the colourful street screen but would then shut down. Yet it would function fine in the cradle. OK, so it's a battery issue.

NOT. I restored my original backup and it works just fine out of the cradle. So ...
Read more : GO730 map update resulted in BootLoader rollback? | Views : 2384 | Replies : 2

What is needed to update my go 730?

I am new to the world of updating a tomtom and I would appreciate some assistance if possible. I have a tomtom go 730 and I would like to update the maps. I would like a north america map (Canada, USA & Mexico), which of the 3 865.xxxx versions would be best for my device? What are the differances between the 3 versions? Should I be updating the navcore, if so which one? My current ...
Read more : What is needed to update my go 730? | Views : 3337 | Replies : 13

Mobile phone via Bluetooth to TomTom Device

Most likely been asked many times before.

Is it the Navcore version, TomTom model or TomTom themselves determining the Mobile phone connection via Bluetooth.

I know my sons Iphone3 will not connect with my TomTom and yet my Sony Ericsson will.

thanks
Read more : Mobile phone via Bluetooth to TomTom Device | Views : 2564 | Replies : 4

Help needed/sat nav, on my car head unit, won't find satelli

iv recently bought a head unit for my car, with satnav functions, but, i dont know how to get the program on. its called a Caska 3638. its i direct replacement for the standard head unit on an 07 astra vxr. i want to put a tomtom setup on it but have no idea how to, can anybody help
Read more : Help needed/sat nav, on my car head unit, won't find satelli | Views : 2520 | Replies : 6

Can I do this

If I was to buy this e-bay item 250771911787
Would I be able to run Tom Tom maps and navcore in it.
Thanks
Read more : Can I do this | Views : 1273 | Replies : 2

tomtom one v3 advise please

hi guys

cracking forum by the way

i have the above tomtom with navcore SE_Navcore.8.412.1236.Basicpack
and uk United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland_865_3245
EF 6A 29 93 DB 01 22 15 F2 EA 9F 92 D1 35 B2 D8 United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland-297.

heres my info

eviceName=TomTom TomTom@
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v3)
DeviceSerialNumber=xxxxxxxxxxx
DeviceUniqueID=xxxxxxxx
RamDiskVersion=20090707
BootLoaderVersion=55128
LinuxVersion=311596
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=7903

ApplicationVersion=9183
UserLanguage=English UK

is there a way to get lane guide on it or is this satnav to old or am i running wrong map/navcore

as in ...
Read more : tomtom one v3 advise please | Views : 3010 | Replies : 8

Australia POI

Here is a collection of Australia POIs that I have been using for the past year or so.

Download link here: Australia POI 2010

Here are some of the contents of this bundle: (Here I have only listed the most commonly used POIs. There are many more contained in this file).

- 3D paint
- 7 Eleven
- ALDI
- Ampol
- ANZ
- Autobarn
- Bank of Queensland
- Bank SA
- BankWest
Read more : Australia POI | Views : 2272 | Replies : 0

Day / Night Colours

I am running a Go 55 Live with Navcore 9.101.516, OS 515773, Boot 5.5259 and am trying to get my device to change to night colours when dark and day colours when light automatically. the device did so before i changed the Navcore, any ideas please.

Many thanks
Read more : Day / Night Colours | Views : 3541 | Replies : 18

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162536 • Total topics 17236 • Total members 661640