It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:31 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Tomtom start 52 ttgo.bif and ttsystem

Hello,
Im traying to renew my maps on TomTom start 52 with Fast activator, but when insert SD card the files ttgo.bif and ttsystem are missing. I cannot reach intrernal memory of device. Without them device ask me to format the sd card,and if format the sd card cannot copy anything on it. Also the files are missing.
How can I find them?
I tryed to write ttgo.bif file, but nothing hapens. Insert several times ...
Read more : Tomtom start 52 ttgo.bif and ttsystem | Views : 1787 | Replies : 3

no map found

strange problem
ive been asked by a mate to ugrade his tomtom to latest truck 1030 map
over the years ive done loads of them, no problem.
this 730 for some odd reason says no map, even though fastactivate has patched it and the dct ok
and map folder is in correct place
ie one map folder in navcore files (not a folder within a folder)
even copied my own working fine sd card , ...
Read more : no map found | Views : 1109 | Replies : 2

TomTom One 3rd edition

Dear,
First the info over my TomTom One 3rd edition
There was no SD card (reader) in this TomTom
Navcore v8.010
Maps: Benelux (v945) -> this is a legit map bought on tomtom home.

I was reading various topic's here over the TomTom One 3rd edition.
I was searching for a solution for the next problem: what i want if i start the car that the TomTom automaticly start up. (new TomTom's have this). Is ...
Read more : TomTom One 3rd edition | Views : 4954 | Replies : 33

Navcore 9.702

Hi, does anyone know if or when Tomtom will provide an update to 9.702
Read more : Navcore 9.702 | Views : 958 | Replies : 1

1030.9519 Map with no address index

So after needlessly posting a question after "user error" I have a working TT720 with 1030_9519 UK/ROI and FR maps. So far so good but if I try to navigate to address with the FR map there is just a list of numbers and any keyboard letters input reveals nothing. If I switch to the UK/ROI 9519 map I can search city/street/postcode all normal. I DL the FR 9519 from two sources thinking I had ...
Read more : 1030.9519 Map with no address index | Views : 1183 | Replies : 6

Usual dummy question about choosing a map

Its been a long time since any TT maintenance for me and forced by a rebooting 720 GO I thought it time to replace the old 985 maps. I always struggled with the compatibility matrix, nothing wrong with the matrix its just me. So I picked two maps,FR 1030.9519 and FR 1030.9525. The matrix chart shows 9525 and 9519 as working for NV 9.0XX and newer, good. I loaded 9525 and ran a demo of ...
Read more : Usual dummy question about choosing a map | Views : 1106 | Replies : 3

Can't get FastActivate to patch maps.

Hello all

I have read a lot of the tutorials and posts here to try and update my old TomTom one xl to the latest maps etc. but I am struggling a bit (I have done this successfully before but a long time ago so I am a bit of a 'born again noob' i'm afraid).
I have loaded the voices and Navcore (9510 for xl) using the installer and hopefully that is all ok. ...
Read more : Can't get FastActivate to patch maps. | Views : 4184 | Replies : 10

Make maps fit

I have the problem that the maps I need are bigger than the free space on the navigator. Any way to make them smaller?
Read more : Make maps fit | Views : 1136 | Replies : 1

Tomtom XXL always give me .dct error

I'm trying to get new maps on my tomtom XXL I tried that maps:
Central_Europe_West_1025_9379
Central_Europe_West_1025_9386
Central_Europe_West_1030_9519
Central_Europe_West_1030_9578
But after I try to activate the maps I get the .dct error and incomplete map in Fastactivate (It's updated)
ttgo.bif:
DeviceName=TomTom XXL IQ Routes Edition
DeviceVersionHW=ONE XXL IQ Routes
DeviceSerialNumber=RWxxxxxxxxxx
BootLoaderVersion=55279
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9510
ApplicationVersion=1234792.2
CurrentMap=
CurrentMapVersion=0.0

Map(s):
J:\Central_Europe_West_1025_9386\

Storage:
Size 1884MB, Free 1099MB
Can please someone help me?
Read more : Tomtom XXL always give me .dct error | Views : 1099 | Replies : 3

How to make RDS-TMC traffic work in Australia

In about the 1990s in Australia, all TomTom gps devices connected to Suna Traffic via the FM radio, for the life of the device, if you bought a special charging cable that had an FM aerial built in. In around 2010 TomTom stopped their newer devices from connecting to Suna Traffic, but the old devices continued to access Suna Traffic for life.

After about 2010 TomTom still put the same five traffic related files (same ...
Read more : How to make RDS-TMC traffic work in Australia | Views : 1398 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162631 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662324